CR Photo Day 10/28

blue98ls1

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's all done to you're gti?

Intake, Chip, Downpipe, clutch, suspension, brakes.

You have tried on several occasions, quit doing that when I have my kids in the car. Not gonna happen with them on the car. :)

How on earth could I tell you have kids in the car when they are tiny and you have tinted windows?

STI LOL

How on earth could I tell you have kids in the car when they are tiny and you have tinted windows?

STI LOL

I don't expect you to see them but when someone doesn't take the bait the second, third or 4th time move on. There might be a reason. :)

To be truthful I am rarely in the car by myself. Usually only to and from work, my car is a schoolbus most of it's life right now. If you looked inside the car you should have seen the 2 huge car seats in the back.

LOL FWD

No problem guys, I'd like to thank Tim for saving my images of ya'lls cars. Tim says I had my camera all set up fubared. LOL

Happy to help. Wish I could have joined all of you or even been able to make more C&C events this year. Weekends have been crazy busy both with family fun and my ever growing hobby/business. Leads to some good things though.

Thanks for the kind words and opportunity to help. Camera settings just need a few tweaks is all :) Well go over it more with coffee in hand someday soon.

I don't expect you to see them but when someone doesn't take the bait the second, third or 4th time move on. There might be a reason. :)

To be truthful I am rarely in the car by myself. Usually only to and from work, my car is a schoolbus most of it's life right now. If you looked inside the car you should have seen the 2 huge car seats in the back.

LOL FWD

As if we were ever in a position for me to bait you 4 times in a single run in. The way you skew the truth is laughable. Stick to your taxi service.

I 100% agree. This will be my last without a doubt, in favor of AWD (again). Hopefully they figure out a way to disable ESP on the MKVI Golf R, or that they don't price the new S3 out of my price range...

STI LOL

I'll run ya lol. I know you'll take me but what the hell right