Love my job!!!

IVRINGS

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know I was looking for an rs4. I might need to come drive it.
Come do it, but I get to drive the Evo too. Plus I get to meet you. The car drives great too. Just put all new tires on it. The old owner is great to his cars too. (R8 and S5).

My family has dealt with Larry since 2000. Wife took care of his dad when he was sick, etc.

Besides looks, the S4 is 10 times the car the RS4 is. Too bad they didn't click the sport diff box or I'd be seriously considering it.

I'm just kicking tires, hoping something speaks to me. Don't fit in the TTRS enough to purchase, RS4 are lol slow, carbon cleanings and too spendy. The B8 S4 is the only car I would purchase of the 3, but no sport diff.

I am holding high hopes for the new S3 and RS3.

My family has dealt with Larry since 2000. Wife took care of his dad when he was sick, etc.

Besides looks, the S4 is 10 times the car the RS4 is. Too bad they didn't click the sport diff box or I'd be seriously considering it.

I'm just kicking tires, hoping something speaks to me. Don't fit in the TTRS enough to purchase, RS4 are lol slow, carbon cleanings and too spendy. The B8 S4 is the only car I would purchase of the 3, but no sport diff.

I am holding high hopes for the new S3 and RS3.

Well I sit right behind him if you are ever in talking to him again. The RS4 do have some things to look over time, but nothing over all to spendy I feel if you take care of it and drive like you should.

For the S3 and RS3 you will be looking at 2015 models in late 2014. We hope that we get them, but we are not 100% on them.

Well I sit right behind him if you are ever in talking to him again. The RS4 do have some things to look over time, but nothing over all to spendy I feel if you take care of it and drive like you should.

For the S3 and RS3 you will be looking at 2015 models in late 2014. We hope that we get them, but we are not 100% on them.

English please?

I'll say hello next time I am there.

I heard the S3 will be a 2014 MY, 1 year behind ROW. Obviously the RS3 sometime after that.

English please?

I'll say hello next time I am there.

I heard the S3 will be a 2014 MY, 1 year behind ROW. Obviously the RS3 sometime after that.

You don't drive it like a pussy would be english. Also you could use seafoam or other things to help break down the carbon from time to time. It would be hard to have an S3s in 2014 since we will not have any A3s till 2015. They will be out in late 2014 as early released 2015s like we have 2013s now in 2012. I hope that makes since. Audi doesn't like bringing cheaper cars into our market since it can cheapen our brand here in the US. Overseas they don't have to worry about that kinda stuff so that is why they have A1s and other cheaper cars.

i'm almost tempted to buy my buddy's v8 s5 for a winter beater, when he gets his s6 this winter. billy boat catback, and this is the best sounding v8 i've ever heard.

How much hair product do you use? There's actually a requirement about that in the S5 owner's manual.

I'm curious to see how the S5 does in inclement weather.

How much hair product do you use? There's actually a requirement about that in the S5 owner's manual.

I'm curious to see how the S5 does in inclement weather.

lol. I literally have rocked the buzz cut for over 10 years---pathetic, i know. got suckered into buying cologne for the first time while in chicago this weekend. guy at saks said "this fragrance has been out for less than a week". i said "really?? i'm interested in a fragrance that tells people i might just randomly assault them". maybe i'm not audi material.:lolguy:

if not for the carbon issue, i'd rock that car in a heartbeat. my buddy's wife is expecting and he needs 4 doors--he ordered the v8 s6 turbo one month ago, and will likely get raped by the dealer when he unloads this thing. my wife says no more cars, i say "orly?"

he's driven his s5 through 2 wisconsin winters and a cincy winter with absolutely zero issues. his wife even tried to kill us last year (to no avail) on the way back from dinner with 4+ inches of fresh snow on the road. :lolguy:

S5 as a beater. :lol:

i'm being a little dramatic. i actually love my buddy's s5 to death. literally the best sounding v8 i've ever experienced in person. my 662hp cobra sounds awesome until you realize just how worthless that power is in the cold here

New S4 and RS4 aren't really comparable...and creature comforts the s4 blows the rs4 out of the water. But the rs4 is a much more raw feeling. I of course love it. But to say the s4 is 10x the car of the rs4 is hogwash.

Seafoam doesn't do shit for carbon. Only way to remove it is manual cleanings..you gotta pay to play. Mine is going for a cleaning nov. 5th.

The fact the s4 will do everything better than an rs4 is not opinion, its fact.

A simple pully and chip and its game over.

Rs4 destroys on sound and looks though. My absolute favorite sedan ever made, despite the s4 being the better car.

The feel of the two cars is just so different. I still would buy the RS4 over the S4 unless you need warranty. That is the only reason I would even look at the S4 if I couldn't afford something to break. I think I sold the RS4 last night, but don't know for a few more hours.

The feel of the two cars is just so different. I still would buy the RS4 over the S4 unless you need warranty. That is the only reason I would even look at the S4 if I couldn't afford something to break. I think I sold the RS4 last night, but don't know for a few more hours.

you selling the rs4 to pick up an s4??:lolguy:

you selling the rs4 to pick up an s4??:lolguy:
You don't read much do you...:dumb: I might of sold it to a customer if you read into it right. Both are lot cars in the first page pic. That guy passed due to being neg in his wifes A4 he was trading.

Pretty sure a3 will be 5dr hatch and sedan. S3 and rs3 is sedan only.
No the A3 will be only a Sedan in the states. 2013 hatch Models have been cut now for a few months leaving us only what is left to pick from. The next A3 will be the Sedan in 2015 with late 2014 release date. Also I would like to add there is nothing showing we are getting the S3 and RS3 still. If there is anything out from Audi I've not read I'm sorry, but no word from Audi to the dealership that is happening. I wouldn't bet on it either.