Rottie /Shephard mix FREE TO GOOD HOME

Benner

Good friend of mine is trying hard to find a good home for his old dog. The new owners aren't able to keep her and she needs a good home.

Here's the messages he sent me

Hey I was wondering if you could help me out. I am trying to find a home for my old dog. The home I found her 3 months ago just fell through. The lady got a divorce and can't take the dog with her. Her husband said he will put her down if she stays with him. She is a rottweiler shepherd mix around 2 years old . very smart she is great with kids and other dogs. she is house broken and cage trained. shes a good dog and just needs a good home. I was wondering if you know anyone looking for a dog that would take care of her?

Thanks for your help I can send pics if anyone is interested.

shes female she is up to date on her shots. she can be submissive but all she does is roll onto her back no peeing biting or anything like that . she barks sometimes nothing excessive tho. she is just a bigger dog

I always kept her in but it looks like she's been out a lot lately I would say in but that's up to whoever gets her I just want her to be taken care of. Thanks Man I appreciate it

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj32/Formula98/Resampled952012-06-229520-47-409519.jpg