It was Elmo's fault

nurkvinny

You answered my positive with a negative!!! I fear that you are going to frown so much over the next 4 years that you will have wrinkles and end up with english bulldog chin...

I have this mole on my Penis I need someone to look at.......Paul noticed it at the Gym the other day :gabe:

I'm fine. No frowns just a shit load of pissed off anger about the Obama and his dumb as decisions. I still smile when I say that because it makes me feel better about getting the shaft with no lube from a black man with power.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm fine. No frowns just a shit load of pissed off anger about the Obama and his dumb as decisions. I still smile when I say that because it makes me feel better about getting the shaft with no lube from a black man with power.

Hmmm.. I've never seen the point of view from the other side... :gabe:

Borrowed from another article: :gabe:

If the government were a person, he would…

• Have an annual income of $21,700
  • Have an annual spend of $38,200
  • Have credit card debt of $160,000
  • Have a future impending expense of $1,000,000

BUT in recognition of the problem, he has made total budget cuts thus far of $385.

^ those analogies are always funny, especially coming from a government that regulates the credit card business to ensure consumers have some understanding of what they're getting themselves into.

and yet, very few people with credit cards have any understanding of the amount of money they piss away on late fees and interest

^ those analogies are always funny, especially coming from a government that regulates the credit card business to ensure consumers have some understanding of what they're getting themselves into.

So you're saying it's the gov'ts fault that people have zero clue on their own finances and use of said credit cards?

Yep, I'm so glad those same people that have no understanding of what they are getting themselves into are the ones that voted for Obama and Obamacare. Irony is strong in that and I can't wait for the ones who voted for it and Obama to be impacted and feel the pain.

Is it also the gov't to blame for their lack of understanding of the real issues and what the impacts will be? Ironically, yes, the dems have hidden all the new taxes and what not that will be hitting the middle class quite well. Yep, Obama is your friend.

So you're saying it's the gov'ts fault that people have zero clue on their own finances and use of said credit cards?

Yep, I'm so glad those same people that have no understanding of what they are getting themselves into are the ones that voted for Obama and Obamacare. Irony is strong in that and I can't wait for the ones who voted for it and Obama to be impacted and feel the pain.

Is it also the gov't to blame for their lack of understanding of the real issues and what the impacts will be? Ironically, yes, the dems have hidden all the new taxes and what not that will be hitting the middle class quite well. Yep, Obama is your friend.

No, not at all lol. I work for a bank, and see day after day the so called 'idiot-proof' disclosures, agreements, enclosures, etc, which are pretty clearly designed by the government to TRY to keep Americans from getting into piles of debt, yet the government itself continues to stockpile debt. I just find the humor in the "if America was a person with a credit card" ironic, that's all!