legal marijuana? !

boosted98gst

Absolutely, people should be free to make their own decisions, and be responsible for the consequences of those decisions.

Who is going to enforce when said drug user doesn't feed their kid(s) for the day because they went out and got blazed instead of the grocery store? Children's Services? Good luck with that.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is going to enforce when said drug user doesn't feed their kid(s) for the day because they went out and got blazed instead of the grocery store? Children's Services? Good luck with that.

Right, because legality would totally make the difference to this hypothetical, awful person. You have to remember that these people exist regardless, and not clogging the legal system with their idiocy any further than necessary (the aforementioned childrens services), is a good thing.

if you smoke weed you are as bad as bath salt users. weed kills brain cells, its addictive, and it has all types of bodily damage.... worse than cigerettes, enjoy your high fellas.

Gotta disagree with you on the addictive part. I can count the # of time I have smoked on one hand, and Its been years since I have touched it. I enjoyed it, and if legal, I would absolutely partake here and there, but I didn't and don't feel the slightest bit addicted. Never had a feeling "I have to smoke mooooaaarrr!" which I feel is obvious by the fact that I haven't touched it in years.

I also have friends that smoked and weren't "addicted." One good friend of mine smoke every single day. Hung out with the "skater" crowd in HS, and yet still got A's and B's effortlessly. Then one day just decided i'm gonna put this ish to the side and just stopped. Another buddy of mine, smoked all the time, got older, decided it was no longer for him, he works a full time job, been there for many years, also a member of our armed forces.

Based on what I have experience myself and seen with close friends, its mentally addictive...if you are a retard. Same as alcohol. No one's body tells them then need alcohol until they pump so much of it into their system as a result of being mentally weak/susceptible to it that their bodies then require it.

Right, because legality would totally make the difference to this hypothetical, awful person. You have to remember that these people exist regardless, and not clogging the legal system with their idiocy any further than necessary (the aforementioned childrens services), is a good thing.

Going to have to agree with this. People that are going to be scum are going to be scum one way or another. Same way I heard story on NPR today with people arguing stricter gun laws would reduce suicides (which they also stated make 2/3 of the gun deaths per year). BS. People who want to kill themselves are going to find a way to do with whether guns, hanging, jumping off a bridge, whatever.

People want to get fked up, people are going to get fkd up. People want to sacrifice their family, they are going to do it one way or another.

if you smoke weed you are as bad as bath salt users. weed kills brain cells, its addictive, and it has all types of bodily damage.... worse than cigerettes, enjoy your high fellas.

You need to watch Super High Me.

Booze kills your brain, liver and kidneys. Legal.

Pot makes you happy and hungry and kills pain.

You need to watch Super High Me.

Booze kills your brain, liver and kidneys. Legal.

Pot makes you happy and hungry and kills pain.

nope its an evil drug that has you mislead... the stats are out there that prove that weed kills brain cells. please prove science wrong;)

nope its an evil drug that has you mislead... the stats are out there that prove that weed kills brain cells. please prove science wrong;)

Here little buddy.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_jWNhyMUpjSE/TLyhBgA8jYI/AAAAAAAAHfE/4IVuyVS1vbc/s1600/1286334158251.jpg

(He's hungry.)

The .gov should just make it 50 state legal, and tax the hell out of it. That way the little social cranky pants anti drug groups can be happy.

Now how will it go in real life when you go live with it: Make it legal, the .gov can make some tax money on it, and then piss away by giving it back to the users who are on other entitlements.

I don't smoke dope, never have, never will and that is my choice. Same as people that have never drank a drop of booze in their life. I would love for it to become legal so the potheads can find something else to complain about.

Keep in mind that in California they tax it at a rate of 17.25%. Average purchase from a dispensary is like $60. ~$10 per transaction to the city.

Crazy.

Denver now has an effective tax rate of around 50%. Cali and other will be next.

Really.. :wtf::wtf: I see what you did there. LOL

Here little buddy.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_jWNhyMUpjSE/TLyhBgA8jYI/AAAAAAAAHfE/4IVuyVS1vbc/s1600/1286334158251.jpg

(He's hungry.)

dont talk to me, my life hasnt been the same since hanging out with you:megusta:

I hate you Phil.

Let's celebrate via the finest herb.

im being accused of such acqusations!!! this is absurd, false, and highly inaccurate. i would never, and I MEAN NEVER... smoke the sticky icky, fire, chief tango, green goblin, the chronic, forest explorist, dat shit!!!..... never:p

Yeah well that is just like your opinion man.

Because you can buy weed with food stamps and wic cards and shit.

Anyone see slightly stoopid on saturday? Enough pot smoke in there for the entire city.

Oh look the name of their first album uses the $ symbol instead of the letter S. That is so cute just like Gabe's balding head ;)