legal marijuana? !

boosted98gst

Next question is who has been busted? Any good attorney recommendations? Considering Shamansky if he can work some magic in Illinois.

I have not, sucks though if you do. Good luck honestly . I try to stay out of public with any narcotics, and I don't carry any with me unless I'm taking it home

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man last time I drove home from a show I rubbed the steering wheel down to the plastic :lol: and no I don't like driving fucked up anymore. So now we smoke and chill. Just enjoy it, watch a movie, order a pizza pass out lol. Now if I hit a show then someone else is driving cause I talk too much and my attention span is non existent

I tried pure mdma a few times10 to 12 years ago, i either had fun or thought i was going to die:lolguy:

Busted with 153lbs, signed for 153lbs, charged with felony 1 and only 5-10lbs estimated based on gram weight. It is unknown why the lbs werent entered correctly, either a typo by the clerk or if the actual weight will ever come to light. Looking at 4-15years unless it gets thrown out for illegal stop or constitutional violations. No not me my cousin. I dont condone the actions and its not my place to judge but I offered to do what I can to help.

Yeah damn......I would have no idea but thats scary. Most people that get busted with that much or is facing that much time start snitching. The dea prolly does not give 2 fucks, they want to get the bigger fish and love and help when people start talking. Mobsters/gangsters/smugglers always snitch

Next question is who has been busted? Any good attorney recommendations? Considering Shamansky if he can work some magic in Illinois.

^^^ Sam got my uncle off easy when he got into some legal issues for distrubting in a tiny county.

Acid... best thing I've ever taken.

Loved life, and so much fun.

fuck that shit. Tried it once, took way way way too much on accident. Literally spent 2-3 hours talking shit to my boys pitbull at the end of the night. I knew shit was about to get real when earlier at the club, normal sized glow sticks turned into star wars saber swords.

• 2 weeks later...
:lolguy: sorry but that shit was funny. I just kept picturing some guy freaking out all paraniod in a loft.

I don't mean to laugh but damn haha

Candidate for post of the year.

I take no offense. I look back and laugh now too. It was scary though, very scary.

160k roughly .....

I concur. If its middies, you could estimate at $600 a lb. If its estimated at any more than that, thats just ridiculous.

If its some funky nugs, well your lookin at 3600-4k a lb.

Anywhere from 92k to about 600k. Then again if your picking up 150 lbs they might cut you a better break than that.

Either way, dude needs to lawyer up asap, and get a damn good one.

Acid... best thing I've ever taken.

Loved life, and so much fun.

Yeah it can be the funnest thing ever if your with a good group of people.

fuck that shit. Tried it once, took way way way too much on accident. Literally spent 2-3 hours talking shit to my boys pitbull at the end of the night. I knew shit was about to get real when earlier at the club, normal sized glow sticks turned into star wars saber swords.

Probably didn't have a good trip due to either the people you were with or the surroundings you were in, Granted i dont know how much you took. Also about the glowstick thing, one night when i was doing doses, i thought my glowsticks were neon tubes of fire. It was pretty crazy.

I remember I tried K2 once, i had a bad experience myself. Just stick to the real stuff.

Exactly. If your gonna go ahead and smoke something to get high, smoke the real thing thats been around for countless years. Why smoke some random plant sprayed with who knows what chemicles. I believe its the JWh or JBh family is that spice/k2 is in.

Man my late teens were some crazy years.