Looks like front plates coming to an end?

OneSlow04GEETEE

I would love to have no front plate but i doubt this will get passed. Until it does ill keep mine on my car behind the grill, i hate getting pulled over for license plate bullshit, happened way to many times to me.

You can get a "partially concealed" front plate ticket if you can't see it all. Ask me how I know...:fuuuu:

it figures this thread comes out, and I read it, and get pulled over today. Got out with a warning and.the usual "if I see you here again I'm not going to give you another wanrning". Whatever. That just means now instead of taking sunbury and dempsey to get to my brothers to carpool to work 3 days a week, ill go back to westerville rd to dempsey.

It seems like once a year I hear about this coming up. I always get my hopes up...but to no avail.

All the petitions and stuff haven't done squat. It is hilarious when people come in to work for a front plate bracket with the "I just moved to Ohio, and never knew you had to have a front plate..why?"