Rough morning, smooooooth afternoon - Thanks Derek!

TTQ B4U

Does Derek need another thumbs up :)

Well, he's got yet another one for a more than fair and stellar job taking care of my MS3 which needed a balance for a shaky ride that has developed. Drove it into work this morning, met him on a spur of the moment appointment that he was kind enough to fit me in for and I was in and out quick.

Sure enough he had his team check out all four wheels and fixed up perfect. Thanks for another more than fair job and a job well done!!

Much appreciated.

thanks for stopping by Tim,

Aaron the alignment pack is gonna be hard to do since i have to ref. an invoice number when i write one up... rotate and balances on tires ive sold is no big deal for me to cover though.. when my store opens here in the next 6 weeks i'll have some cr specials posted up, including cheap alignments on an inground rack with no clearance issues

Derek, I've been driving for over a year on these Sailun Altrezzo's. Even though NTB aligned the Passat, these monsters are crazy out of balance and AR-AR-AR-AR-AR down the road like a laughing pirate.

Could a balance at TireDisc fix them? The treadwear on these beasts is phenominal, but I fear the sacrifice for long tread life comes at the insides of these tires being pulverized :( The low speed ride is terrible...good thing I'm usually above 75mph as much as possible. :)

Your advice is appreaciated...

Aaron the alignment pack is gonna be hard to do since i have to ref. an invoice number when i write one up... rotate and balances on tires ive sold is no big deal for me to cover though.. when my store opens here in the next 6 weeks i'll have some cr specials posted up, including cheap alignments on an inground rack with no clearance issues

Not a problem at all man. Just figured id ask!

Good luck with the new store.

sext me when that happens.