GO OHIO DEMS!!!

nurkvinny

Bring change

http://i.imgur.com/pDVf2.jpg

$140 bucks. Man, thats fucking BALLER.

Heres a question; Why do you suppose that a State with a Republican Governer, and a Republican House, voted Democrat in the Presidential Election?

Just curious to hear what the intelligent, well bred folks of CR think.

Heres a question; Why do you suppose that a State with a Republican Governer, and a Republican House, voted Democrat in the Presidential Election?

http://cdn2-b.examiner.com/sites/default/files/styles/image_content_width/hash/47/eb/47eb4e24d4491c0f3d469f05b9590268.jpg

The UN Arms Treaty looks to be a go regardless.

I'm glad I'm stocked up on foreign calibers. Affordable 5.45x39, 7.62x39, 7.62x54r will disappear as a result of the ridiculous requirements for importation of such goods under this Treaty.

Also a part of this Treaty is the tracking requirement. The most logical way to comply with these requirements is to have a National Gun Registry. That's bad news for law abiding gun owners.

For criminals, not so much. You will still be able to get your inexpensive firearms the same way you always have. :)

http://cdn2-b.examiner.com/sites/default/files/styles/image_content_width/hash/47/eb/47eb4e24d4491c0f3d469f05b9590268.jpg

program started in 1984 (Reagan) bolstered in 1996 (Clinton) and put into it's modern iteration in 2008 (Bush). January 2012 the FCC started investigating ways to reduce costs and prevent fraud, though I'm SURE many people will credit that to Congress and not Obama :gabe:

$140 bucks. Man, thats fucking BALLER.

Because we have too many uneducated people in ghettos and trailer parks that want welfare.. duh. They only come out to vote for the President because he's in charge of da welfares. Common DJ, this has been covered 500i090388247323726y4389q483q7 times

Because we have too many uneducated people in ghettos and trailer parks that want welfare.. duh. They only come out to vote for the President because he's in charge of da welfares. Common DJ, this has been covered 500i090388247323726y4389q483q7 times

http://i.imgur.com/c3odM.jpg

I'm glad I'm stocked up on foreign calibers. Affordable 5.45x39, 7.62x39, 7.62x54r will disappear as a result of the ridiculous requirements for importation of such goods under this Treaty.

Also a part of this Treaty is the tracking requirement. The most logical way to comply with these requirements is to have a National Gun Registry. That's bad news for law abiding gun owners.

For criminals, not so much. You will still be able to get your inexpensive firearms the same way you always have. :)

I bet it'll make Galil's, Saiga's (Izhmash) all quite hard to get ahold of. I just want an FAL, K98 and a Galil before it signs. Viktor Bout is about to become a billionaire if he ain't locked behind bars.

UN Treaty will circumvent more than you think. 2/3rds won't pass as of now, but at the same token, who has actually stood up to the POTUS in the past few years?

I bet it'll make Galil's, Saiga's (Izhmash) all quite hard to get ahold of. I just want an FAL, K98 and a Galil before it signs. Viktor Bout is about to become a billionaire if he ain't locked behind bars.

Yes, on the Saiga rifles, and maybe on the K98, although stocks of those overseas are few and far between these days.

Galil rifles haven't been imported since around 1989, anyway, so those will not be affected at all. If you are talking about the Century built Golani Sporters, those shouldn't be affected by the treaty but will be affected by a renewed AWB.

• 2 weeks later...

"the EU Directive from 1991 on the possession, sale and transfers of weapons . . . now requires all Member States, by 2014, to create a database on owners and transfers of legal firearms within the EU."

well at least they aren't worried about the illegal firearms!