New from Grove City!

03RedfireSVT

I just caught your intro, Tyler. Welcome to CR. We ditched the GTO for a Mustang as well.

Actually I remember seeing your firebird and gto at a car show I was at right before I got rid of mine.

Welcome back.. I'm in grove city as well.. little town orient.. me and lilmiller is in this area.. should all go cruise sometime

Yeah I know Casey me and him are cool

Nice car. Saw the red one out a few times on Holt Rd awhile back. Are the 2.3's usually that low on torque?

Yeah that was me lol, and ya know my best guess is since we didn't bump the timing up, and I have a stock lower and stock manifolds is why I'm so low. I honestly can't tell ya why it's like that. I'm gonna add longtubes and a 4lb lower and see where it goes from there. But I've seen several other who have same mods as me with a 3.0 upper stock lower and made similar numbers.

Yeah that was me lol, and ya know my best guess is since we didn't bump the timing up, and I have a stock lower and stock manifolds is why I'm so low. I honestly can't tell ya why it's like that. I'm gonna add longtubes and a 4lb lower and see where it goes from there. But I've seen several other who have same mods as me with a 3.0 upper stock lower and made similar numbers.

Switch to E85 while you are at it and the numbers would be silly.