Minor collision damage, shop recommendations.

macpyro2

My SI was backed into by a buddy and his insurance(Farmers) came out for an inspection. Any recommendations on shops in the north columbus/Delaware area? I have already had a Preferred shop (Three-C in worthington) call me to try and get my business but they have a few "undesirable" costumer reviews plus the fact its preferred doesn't leave me very confident in giving them my business. I have used True Performance in the past and did a great job on my Audi. For the most part I was happy with the results except for the amount of time it takes for them to do the job.

Cliffs-Are there any CR "preferred" collision repair shops?

In before 52 Clifford Automotive posts

Instead of True Performance there is CSN Motorsports just up the road. Charlie there was exceptional to work with. I think Charlie used to own or be a big part of True Performance at one point before opening his own place

http://www.csnmotorsports.com/

Edited by iwashmycar
site

Butting in here, but thanks for the info. Clifford has been unresponsive via PM and email for a recent request so I just sent CSN a message and will see if they get back to me.

In before 52 Clifford Automotive posts

Instead of True Performance there is CSN Motorsports just up the road. Charlie there was exceptional to work with. I think Charlie used to own or be a big part of True Performance at one point before opening his own place

http://www.csnmotorsports.com/

Yeah Charlie hung a whole new door on my Mini after a hit and run. Did a flawless job. Jambs and all looked 100% OEM. The Metallic Dark Grey was spot on and they detailed the whole car before he gave it back...save a little compound dust here and there.

When I stopped in for the estimate he took me on a tour of the place, showed me all his equipment and the cars that he had back there.... Was a pleasure having my Mini worked on next to an SLR lol