***CR MEGA-MILLIONS POOL II***

zeitgeist57

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102046&highlight=lottery

Lotto is up again, over $500MM...drawing is tonight. If anyone wants to enter a pool, buy your tix, copy/paste a shot of your ticket(s) with numbers and post it in this thread. Please see the old thread for the rules.

Cutoff will be just before the drawing...I need to get tix mahself after work...

I'll print the thread off (so no one can bribe Anthony or a mod to delete any evidence after we win) just before the drawing. If you're screen name and tickets are in this thread, you're part of the pool. winnings are distributed proportionally. Good luck to all of us!

Edited by zeitgeist57

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't even realize this lotto was going on until someone at work came by my office yesterday asking if I wanted to enter a pool.

The way I figure: I want the greatest number of chances I can have for my dollar. Ergo, even at a lower payout level, I want to enroll in as many pools as I can have trust in. If my church was doing a lotto pool, I'd be entering tickets in there too.

The chances of winning are obviously slim, but just in case...please only use tickets you buy for this pool only. I don't want to fight a legal battle with 100 employees you work with at ABC Company because you double-pooled your $1 ticket! :)

If I post my tickets in here and no one else does, yet a lot of chatter like now, I gotta say that does not count if my tickets WIN.

Only people that count in this thread are the ones who post pics of their tickets.

What do i ask for when i go to the store to buy one?

ask for a powerball ticket

Power ball tickets are all $2 each. You can get an additional # for another $1, for better chances or bigger pay out. I'm not positive on that part.

I think we should do this in $10 buyins, giving 5 sets of lotto numbers contributed per person. If some people are only buying and posting 1 set of #'s, and others are posting 5, that throws the odds and payout off.

Power ball tickets are all $2 each. You can get an additional # for another $1, for better chances or bigger pay out. I'm not positive on that part.

I think we should do this in $10 buyins, giving 5 sets of lotto numbers contributed per person. If some people are only buying and posting 1 set of #'s, and others are posting 5, that throws the odds and payout off.

whats the difference in prices for said tickets?

Anything more than that, you'll have to ask the clerk at the counter.