New Outlet Mall in Delaware County.

Nickey4271647545519

A new Tanger Outlets mall is planned for Delaware County and is scheduled to open in time for the 2014 holiday season.

http://www.dispatch.com/content/graphics/2012/11/29/tanger.jpg?__scale=w:620,h:471,t:2

Simon Property Group of Indianapolis, owner of The Mall at Tuttle Crossing will join forces with Tanger Factory Outlet Centers of North Carolina, the owner of the Jeffersonville outlet center to develop the new mall. It will be located off I-71, 11 miles north of I-270.

The project will mean 300 construction jobs and, when complete, more than 900 retail jobs.

The center will bear the Tanger Outlets name. Simon will provide site development and construction supervision while Tanger will manage the joint venture, the companies said in a news release.

The partners hope to have more than 90 upscale brands.

The companies also plan a similar project in Charlotte, N.C.

:fuuuu:

I don't care what progress they've made (http://www.dot.state.oh.us/districts/D06/projects/71/Pages/default.aspx), it's still a clusterfuck.

And they will just continue to do studies on how to fix it for the next 20 years without actually doing anything to fix it. Even with minimal traffic that interchange sucks.

And they will just continue to do studies on how to fix it for the next 20 years without actually doing anything to fix it. Even with minimal traffic that interchange sucks.

Have you been through recently I no longer sit stopped on 71 to get off the exit IMO they greatly improved it.

Edited by Mahle

On a side note, there should be several exits between Polaris/Gemni Exit and 36/37 off of 71. Could reduce traffic a good bit.

No shit. lol I remember when I first moved here missing the Polaris exit a couple times and having to drive all the way the fuck out to the Delaware exit.

One night, when everyone still hung out on Cleveland Ave, I went out to run a couple people. Afterward, I missed the damn Polaris exit. Realizing what I'd done, I just got pissed off and went home since I live in Delaware and wasn't going to drive all the way back. lol

Though, I have u-turned at night when I've done it before.