New from Dayton

GTTURBO88

Hey everybody. New to the site from Huber Heights. Heard alot about the site from my brother Ackbar and wanted to check it out. Ive got a 9 sec. Turbo foxbody that I've had since 94. Ive also got a 94 Lightning that I tow with and bracket race. I'm also a firearms colletor and enthusiast as well, so I'm intereseted in the gun section as well.
  • Upvote 2

How's that turbo working for you?

Hey Alex. The turbo is still sitting on the workbench....... I'm probably going to sell it. I really want to get a new house this year, so the car will likely stay the same. Are you where you want to be with your car?

.........i think we are missing a few things here. Maybe pics and some time slips wouldn't hurt with claims like that.

I wish I was smart enough to post some pics. Im a computer retard. Paul, if you read this hook the people up with what they want to see.

Guy is legit. I remember seeing his car go 10's with a Tremec close to around 10 years ago. I would say lay off him a bit. This is a internet forum and not the fucking IRS. I am sure he will up some pics when he or someone that can help him can.

Guy is legit. I remember seeing his car go 10's with a Tremec close to around 10 years ago. I would say lay off him a bit. This is a internet forum and not the fucking IRS. I am sure he will up some pics when he or someone that can help him can.

If Brian will vouch for you that is all I need.

Welcome, please ignore all the trolls, smartass types, and e-fast guys around here.

If Brian will vouch for you that is all I need.

Welcome, please ignore all the trolls, smartass types, and e-fast guys around here.

Thank you Wagner. I knew it was only a short time before him or his brother would get a picture up of the car.

I would say so. I was serioulsy considering a C5 or C6, but decided I was a poor ass and keep what I have.

C5's are the new used foxbody in terms of fun for the price. Even though I have a corral of mustangs I did managed to sneak a 02 Z into the mix.

Thank you Wagner. I knew it was only a short time before him or his brother would get a picture up of the car.

I have a soft spot in my heart for fox body mustang fun. A fox body was one of the first cars i scared the living shit out of myself in :)