A walk down CR memory lane.

DTM Brian

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My fav's were picking up roll-races on the back-and-forth's between K-Mart and Charter all night long (Started at Kmart and raced at Charter until the cops showed and then back again until it got to be 2 or 3am and headed home). Roll-raced the Laser ON Charter once lol Had Nick spot me about 37 cars from a dig in the T-Type and he was around me before I got out of 2nd gear (We were bored and he got the hit).

Cruise down to Dayton was fun. One of the few the 3kgt made it to. Ricky and his SR20 240 was the star of the show that night when he called out the entire parking lot since nobody was racing lol

Even the meets we had at the old shop were fun for a little while. Mike's EVO was owning everything and Linn was beating people up in the parking lot :)

Jeff

My fav's were picking up roll-races on the back-and-forth's between K-Mart and Charter all night long (Started at Kmart and raced at Charter until the cops showed and then back again until it got to be 2 or 3am and headed home). Roll-raced the Laser ON Charter once lol Had Nick spot me about 37 cars from a dig in the T-Type and he was around me before I got out of 2nd gear (We were bored and he got the hit).

Cruise down to Dayton was fun. One of the few the 3kgt made it to. Ricky and his SR20 240 was the star of the show that night when he called out the entire parking lot since nobody was racing lol

Even the meets we had at the old shop were fun for a little while. Mike's EVO was owning everything and Linn was beating people up in the parking lot :)

Jeff

What happened to Ricky?

He disappeared after (allegedly) cutting my supercharger belt :dumb:

Not one of my brighter moments. Although I saved his ass when the guys at Jegs tried to jump him after he took their money in a race with his turbo Civic :D

Fixed. The turbo civic was quite the sleeper....

Actually, I just hung out with him and Supra Mark about two weeks ago. Doin alright, going back to school.

I was actually thinking about starting a thread with a similar topic the other day. By no means have I been an integral part of CR but I've lurked and posted here and there since 2002. Was wondering what happened to some of the people that have disappeared over time like Anthony's brother, Nitrousbird, Amy (Chick with the mustang), and some others that I can't remember.

My brother sold all of his cars and moved to DC. Joe (Nitrousbird) got butthurt and left after I de-modded him because he spent all day shitting in people's FS threads. Amy married a member of CR, got divorced, and flies around as a stewardess or some shit. Not sure about her car.

My brother sold all of his cars and moved to DC. Joe (Nitrousbird) got butthurt and left after I de-modded him because he spent all day shitting in people's FS threads. Amy married a member of CR, got divorced, and flies around as a stewardess or some shit. Not sure about her car.

lol

Great summary.

Jeff

Don't forget blown up red sentras.....;)

The laser was fun as hell, surprised MANY people with that.

Where did Nick run off to, he isn't here or facebook anymore.

Mr Nos guy was a real weiner as well.....I remember how mad he was when I raced him out in the boonies and won, then my car promptly ate its clutch.