A walk down CR memory lane.

DTM Brian

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My first year out with something I felt to be fun and competitive was 2004. I really wish I still had some of the videos, but here is one with myself versus Linn at the end. Then we both broke our cars afterwards. Him a lot worse than me lol. I feel I held my own pretty well for only being a bolt on car at the time...:fuckyeah:

• 3 weeks later...
I forgot all about this, too bad Berto wimped out on a 7k AWD DSM pushing a shop cart launch. That was a fun night.

Was backing up some files onto an old hard drive and found this.

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c192/BertoBizkit/Miscelaneous/_ERTO5_zps3ef17ce0.gif

From the previous post about who still has the same ride...I still have my stealth from back in the 04-05 days of Hooters meets and such..complete with rock dings still in my hood from a certain supercharged viper with street slicks that slung every rock on 270 at me.

Disposable money in short supply, stock off the shelf cars running 11s and 12s easily kind of ruined things for a lot of us. The generational power improvements on many cars has been incredible over this last decade.