Plasti Dip nova?

TurboNova

Whats the opinion on this stuff. I am multiple dollars short of a paint job and have some other car stuff Im wanting to buy before paint. My car is not bad paint wise but thinking about shooting it thick with some matte black and keep my gloss black body moldings on the car. Whats everyones thought?

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y216/1972nova/IMG_0369.jpg

Just to put this discussion to bed...

I was going to Plasti-Dip Cleetus...put two coats of Tractor and Implement paint on it this weekend. REALLY GLAD I WENT THE PAINT ROUTE (and I'm using a $30 HF gun and $45 worth of paint, hardener, and thinner!)

PlastiDip on a $1k truck = bad.

PlastiDip on your tits Nova = worse.

Dan, I am going to plastidip the 7 this winter if you wanna come check it out once its done.

you would ricer...

keep the paint it doesnt look bad in person or on the net

I guess if you need to add weight to the car.

i think hes got enough power to spare the extra weight :fuckyeah:

Thanks guys! I guess I was just wondering how a matte black with gloss black body moldings would look on my car. My buddy is seriously considering opening up a little side shop to plasti dip cars, wheels and whatnot. Thought i might give it a shot. I am realistically about 2-3 years away from painting the car. My car is a decent 15 footer, its got real old paint the presents fairly nice and alot of the other stuff on my car takes away from the paint so that helps