car painting

The_buster

Hey I need a car for work, will you take $150 and a pack or reese's pieces for your Altima? Get back to me ASAP because I got cash and reese's in hand.

Thanks,

Cordell

Demand for Reese's is down, should've picked up Whatchamacallit when you had the chance.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And yes that's the look I'm going for minus the rims. Not a fan of big chrome rims. Or chrome in general really.

Go for it, I think it looks good. Just switch up the chrome rims for rims with body matched paint. Have you considered Lambo doors? You can get kits for a hundred bucks and they work sweet

Go for it, I think it looks good. Just switch up the chrome rims for rims with body matched paint. Have you considered Lambo doors? You can get kits for a hundred bucks and they work sweet

Reach for the STARS David. Nothing is impossible if you put your mind to it. Do what you love and in the end people that mind dont matter and people that matter dont mind.

Find yourself some:

spinners

double decker wings

lambo doors

cold air intake

weapon r exhaust muffler

grabber green paint on interior/calipers

indiglo lights in footwell/under car

light up window washers

altezza lights

engine bay wire loom

carbon fiber shifter

indiglo gauges

Start a car club afterwards and name it StreetDreamzz

<3 Live Laugh Love <3

Reach for the STARS David. Nothing is impossible if you put your mind to it. Do what you love and in the end people that mind dont matter and people that matter dont mind.

<3 Live Laugh Love <3

yep. go big or go home, thats what pops used to say! if you can dream it you can do it

cold air intake

weapon r exhaust muffler

david, weapon r makes the best parts for maximas. i had their intake and exhaust on mine, they sound amazing

http://www.redlinemotive.com/store/weapon-r/weapon-r-secret-weapon-intake.asp

countless hours of testing and tuning. speed velocity theory. multiplied air speed. what more do you need to know? race proven on the streets

Some people were born into car families where they had a parent or sibling teach them the answers to all the retarded questions that come with being a car noob, some people must learn on their own on car forums etc. This guy is either the latter, or a troll of the former.

my dad died at 4 my mom can barely unlock a car...

it doesnt tkae long to learn the basics...

Old enough to have a sweet ass Mt. Dew tattoo.

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/111_506573510952_3776_n.jpg

:lol: oh...wow