pedobear tennis coaches

10phone2

Over the last several years there has been a string of prominent tennis coaches across the globe to be convicted sexual relationships with their under 18 year old students. One of the worlds largest tennis coaching certification boards just sent out this newsletter with added benefits to take care of their coaches. I wish I was making this shit up.

Date: Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 11:00 AM

Subject: USPTA e-Newsletter - December 2012

USPTA e-Newsletter

Follow us on FacebokFollow us on TwitterDecember 2012

What USPTA resources are you using?

President’s message by Tom Daglis

Well, it is dues time again! USPTA membership dues offer continuing education and, of course, paying your dues sustains your certification as a USPTA teaching professional. However, a question that is often asked by our membership is,“What value do I receive from my USPTA dues?”

The following changes have been implemented for 2013:[/b]

An additional sexual abuse & molestation insurance policy is being offered to all members – only $30 annually

All active USPTA members in the United States, its territories and Canada may purchase $1 million worth of sexual abuse and molestation insurance coverage, which protects you if you are charged with sexual abuse or sexual molestation. For more information or to purchase, click here.

Hopefully it's just meant to provide legal coverage for someone wrongly accused of such an act. A friend works with teens and records all instances where counselor/student are alone in his office for just such an accusation.

They are not actually employed by the USPTA. The USPTA is a national certification board that coaches take test for to gain different levels of certification. Regardless, I was pretty shocked they offered the benefit.

The coach on the left is Shaun Stamps HC at UA, great guy, great coach. The coach on the right is Dick Cassey, also an outstanding gentleman and a great doubles coach.

My daughter is in that picture and I either know where you live or can find out! (grin)

The coach on the left is Shaun Stamps HC at UA, great guy, great coach. The coach on the right is Dick Cassey, also an outstanding gentleman and a great doubles coach.

My daughter is in that picture and I either know where you live or can find out! (grin)

LOL.:zoom:

18 yet?

lol. Upper Arlington does have one of the states better high school programs. I was pretty shocked to see how nice there courts are when I was there for a tournament considering they are technically a public school

Yeah, and besides, it was our swim coach that was the pervert.

http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local/2008/02/26/chapman.html

I will be willing to bet he was a highly respected coach also. Gavin Hooper, who came out to my facility to teach special tennis clinics, is probably still in jail for the same charges. The guy coached Monica Seles, Agassi, and traveled with Pat Cash(who won wimbledon). He was one of the most professional pros I even met/worked with and was shocked when I found out what happened.

I will be willing to bet he was a highly respected coach also. Gavin Hooper, who came out to my facility to teach special tennis clinics, is probably still in jail for the same charges. The guy coached Monica Seles, Agassi, and traveled with Pat Cash(who won wimbledon). He was one of the most professional pros I even met/worked with and was shocked when I found out what happened.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerry_Sandusky

Which one is she?

:megusta:

KillJoy

Front left (as viewed). Took 3rd in States as a frosh in doubles, late this year she developed a stress fracture in her leg from over playing/conditioning.

6 of the girls pictured are seniors. It will be up hill sledding next year. Jerome won team States this year and will be the favorite next year in D1.

Front left (as viewed). Took 3rd in States as a frosh in doubles, late this year she developed a stress fracture in her leg from over playing/conditioning.

6 of the girls pictured are seniors. It will be up hill sledding next year. Jerome won team States this year and will be the favorite next year in D1.

She's cute! I'd hate to be her Dad!!!

:lolguy:

KillJoy

good for her, small steps at a time. What still blows me away is how good the internationally ranked girls are. I hit with Jade Hooper who was 11 at the time and was ranked in the top 3 for Australia under 14. She could easily could have made the majority of Division I tennis programs at that age.

Fyi, in case you need cheap indoor court time during the winter. I just found out that OSU has 30 day guest passes for $60 and unlimited court time for their indoor courts. I will more than likely live there in January/February so I can be semi-ready to attempt to qualify for challengers over the summer.

Are you willing to set up a meet n greet for some of the forever alone members on here to hang out with them?

good for her, small steps at a time. What still blows me away is how good the internationally ranked girls are. I hit with Jade Hooper who was 11 at the time and was ranked in the top 3 for Australia under 14. She could easily could have made the majority of Division I tennis programs at that age.

Fyi, in case you need cheap indoor court time during the winter. I just found out that OSU has 30 day guest passes for $60 and unlimited court time for their indoor courts. I will more than likely live there in January/February so I can be semi-ready to attempt to qualify for challengers over the summer.

Tennis is one sport, I have found as a tennis dad, where young players with the technique and athletic ability can get very close to elite players on the court. It's not like basketball or football where size really matters. The better youth players are a lot of fun to watch.