PreWorkout Diet and/ or Supplement Advice.

Wonderboy

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No level 12 is the resistance level on a elyptical. I can tell your a big gym person. Ever do cardio?

You mean like running, cycling, mountain climbing, diving, hiking, skiing, being an all around outdoor badass?

Yes, he is familiar. You weigh 300 lbs but your legs are most likely smaller than his.

I can tell your a big gym person.

Yup, looveeeee going to the gym... :fa:

You mean like running, cycling, mountain climbing, diving, hiking, skiing, being an all around outdoor badass?

Got me except for diving, that is Josh, Eric et al and not sure I'm so much of a badass I am. I just enjoy being outside and not inside looking at a TV, listening to my iPod, or otherwise worrying about how much I bench/how small my dick is/how many body image issue I have or the level my elliptical is on.

Yes, he is familiar. You weigh 300 lbs but your legs are most likely smaller than his.

Wow you get on his nuts any harder he's gona need larger pants. And I'm shure that my legs are proably bigger. But this isint a pissing contest. He needs to know there is no supplement that can replace food. Period.

I used to ride my mtn bike in ky 2 to 3 hrs a day in high school. In the forrest not a trail lined in paved roads. I loved that a lot and if we had some real woods like wayne but closer id get another bike. By far funnest outdor activity. But ill stick with my banshee for outdoor fun! Gona try and run some harescrambles in 2013.

Op your food is your energy and all the enrgy you should need. Most lifters and anyone in sports use food always before sups. If u want a bad ass supp. Get some whey protein and some casien for bed time. Load up aminos! Then eat

I'm 300 lb and I do 30 to 45 min in the sauna. 30 to 45 min. Elyptical level 12 or bike . Then train for up to 1.5hr. Every day!

No level 12 is the resistance level on a elyptical. I can tell your a big gym person. Ever do cardio?

And I'm shure that my legs are proably bigger.

I used to ride my mtn bike in ky 2 to 3 hrs a day in high school. In the forrest not a trail lined in paved roads...Gona try and run some harescrambles in 2013.

But this isint a pissing contest.

I'm shure it isint.

I guess you fail realise proper nutition?

Preworkout all you need is complex carbs 1.5-2hrs prior and simple carbs 30min prior

What is the difference in "complex" and "simple" carbs? Any examples. I dont know shit about nutrition, all I know is meat, potatoes, and bread.

What is the difference in "complex" and "simple" carbs? Any examples. I dont know shit about nutrition, all I know is meat, potatoes, and bread.

Complex carbs last longer for more energy. Grains,Fruits,etc. Simple carbs cause a spike in blood sugar so it doesnt sustain energy.

Complex.....such as brown rice,oatmeal,sweet potatoes

Ok, that's better. Just wanted to be clear that fruits are simple carbohydrates and would spike you blood sugar quite a bit. Also, you have to be careful when saying grains are complex, because anything made with white flour is not. Two slices of whole wheat bread will spike your blood sugar more than a Snickers bar so it's tough to make a blanket statement like 'grains are complex carbs' and i.e. won't spike your blood sugar.

Ok, that's better. Just wanted to be clear that fruits are simple carbohydrates and would spike you blood sugar quite a bit. Also, you have to be careful when saying grains are complex, because anything made with white flour is not. Two slices of whole wheat bread will spike your blood sugar more than a Snickers bar so it's tough to make a blanket statement like 'grains are complex cars.'

Very true.