PL out look on crossfit.

2pointslow

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My thoughts on this as I have seen both sides is that done " correctly" cross fit is beneficial. If it gets people in the gym, living a some what healthy lifestyle, then more props to then. It motivates people and it gives them to work after.

I've never been a "power/heavy lifter so I can see why most people don't go for that style. You can find horrible technique in any and every gym. I'd say crossfit is more beneficial than negative so it's a plus IMO.

But I'd never do it :lol:

• Confused 1

So...you all are professional lifters with professional lifting girlfriends? My bad. Didn't know who we were dealing with. Forgive me?

I competed at a national level if that helps. :fuckyeah:

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/553447_3634063576353_849551381_n.jpg

Edited by 2pointslow
  • Upvote 1

Absolutely - I had no idea how sensitive people are about crossfit.

And internet dating......:gabe:

Black Racquetball Player

:lolguy:

KillJoy

Real talk- Phil is one of the best in the state, sponsored..ect. He is at an elite level in a very challenging sport. Most people can't be physically elite in everything-here comes cross fit

I am all about people getting in shape- it’s good for them, it’s great for society as a whole. BUT, I don’t understand where these people go form flabby, to semi flabby, and think they are some kind of super hero. They give me all these stats for their whacky work out routines, which is something to be proud of when you were sitting on a couch for the past 10 years of your life. But then if I challenge them to some type of competitive athletic activity, I dominate every time-and I am in the worst shape in my life, on 1/2 a left leg.

I get it-its motivating-the results are often great-but the $200 a month you pay for someone to motivate you to actually work out did not make you an elite athlete.

• Confused 1

But then if I challenge them to some type of competitive athletic activity, I dominate every time-and I am in the worst shape in my life, on 1/2 a left leg.

JP I will fucking dominate you on any disc golf course in the US you pick. Name course $$ and time. :) Bring cash.

And internet dating......:gabe:

Real talk- Phil is one of the best in the state, sponsored..ect. He is at an elite level in a very challenging sport. Most people can't be physically elite in everything-here comes cross fit

I am all about people getting in shape- it’s good for them, it’s great for society as a whole. BUT, I don’t understand where these people go form flabby, to semi flabby, and think they are some kind of super hero. They give me all these stats for their whacky work out routines, which is something to be proud of when you were sitting on a couch for the past 10 years of your life. But then if I challenge them to some type of competitive athletic activity, I dominate every time-and I am in the worst shape in my life, on 1/2 a left leg.

I get it-its motivating-the results are often great-but the $200 a month you pay for someone to motivate you to actually work out did not make you an elite athlete.

JPLOL

JP I will fucking dominate you on any disc golf course in the US you pick. Name course $$ and time. :) Bring cash.

:lolguy:

• Confused 1

Disc golf :dumb: as if this thread couldn't get any gayer. Leave it up to Squidbilly Benny to take it to that level.

Wanna meet up at planet fitness this weekend bruh..

Maybe walk on the tread mill, hit the machines and grab a piece of pizza on the way out?

My wife is very good at this as well-and IMO anything an average woman can do better than a average man, is not much of a "sport" but whatevs. If you own a set of Frisbee Golf discs, you defiantly are some percentage of gay-

But I will still take you up on it after some practice tosses. :)

This coming from a guy who challenged another guy to a "pose down."

GAY HYPOCRISY COMBO UNLOCKED

He also challenged all guys on CR to a beauty contest: http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93590

http://gifmansion.com/GM/uploads/2012/04/jeremiahjohnson.gif

• Confused 1