9mm Shield brand new

justcause

This thread is border line advertising, lets not make a habit of this.

I'd say it is full blown advertising, especially since there isn't a special rate offered. It's book price for christ sake, I paid less for mine with Trijicon sights at Vances.

This thread is border line advertising, lets not make a habit of this.

It's a gun that nobody has in stock and people have been fighting to get ahold of for months. If I had the cash I'd be snatching it up. I'd say he's helping people out, as evidenced by Joe saying he knows THREE people trying to find one.

It's a gun that nobody has in stock and people have been fighting to get ahold of for months. If I had the cash I'd be snatching it up. I'd say he's helping people out, as evidenced by Joe saying he knows THREE people trying to find one.

I walked in the Fin and bought one, only hard part was walking up the stairs to sign the papers.

9mm or .40? I seem to be missing the 9mm when I hear they are in,

and the .40 is a Unicorn. None of the people I know are looking for 9mm.

They had both, have not been there in a few weeks so hard telling now.

Problem your going to run into is everyone going out and buying one just to turn around and sell it, was not that hard of a gun to find for me I suppose.

They had both, have not been there in a few weeks so hard telling now.

Problem your going to run into is everyone going out and buying one just to turn around and sell it, was not that hard of a gun to find for me I suppose.

Noted. I've not been over the Buckeye outdoors. But the shops I have talked to have had trouble getting them, to include Gun Envy and Delta.

I have not seen one on display in a shop in 2-3 months.

Noted. I've not been over the Buckeye outdoors. But the shops I have talked to have had trouble getting them, to include Gun Envy and Delta.

I have not seen one on display in a shop in 2-3 months.

Gun Envy and Delta will probably not see a shield for a while unless they get really lucky. They are not high enough volume store. Vances on the other hand sell a ton of S&W guns and they will always receive their shipments first. Tell your friends to go order the shield in the 40 from vances. You only have to put 10% down to get on the backorder list. It is probably your best chance of getting one at a decent price. Waiting for guns like these to come in to stock at any gun store would be a very long wait.