Recovered my Dad's guns

Rally Pat

We have been cleaning out my mom's house the last few days in preparation for her to move out, and I uncovered my dad's guns. A Springfield .22, which my dad had when he was a kid and was the first gun that I shot. Also a Yugoslavian SKS, which he picked up a gun show years ago, but I am not sure he ever got to shoot. I know I haven't, anyway. Lastly is a Beretta Silver Pigeon shotgun, which I have never fired. I was under the impression that my dad had given all of these away before he passed, but I am glad to see that they are still here and are mine now.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/MegamanEXE/FD4A3828-D4B9-4373-B69C-803E90465B84-12923-000010DA760DA4B1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/MegamanEXE/916FDCFE-762E-4CAE-AD50-D114C0FA1421-12923-000010DA7ACEC0C7.jpg

Pretty sweet. I plan on passing my .22 to my oldest son here in a year or so. I got it from my dad when I was 10. Only problem is, I got 3 boys, guess they are just going to have to pass it donw the line as they all turn 10 :)

My Daughter, guess she is just going to get a pink AR ;)

Great news man! I remember our discussion at canes about them. Glad they are in your hands now!

Yeah, me too. The only thing that was given away was the 9mm pistol that he had, which I come to find out last night was given to Sean's dad for safe keeping to give to my sister when she gets her own place. I assume its a 9mm Makarov, as like you can see in the picture, I found a box of 9mm Makarov ammo.

Agreed. There is just a neat facture to them that makes them look like you have an OG piece.

I wouldn't do anything not reversible, I don't plan on getting rid of the furniture. In stock form, as awesome at it indeed is, its a bit awkward for me.