Need 250 Rounds of 9MM

jeffro

Where is the best place to get this? This will be for indoor consumption. I need them by tomorrow so it needs to be somewhere local. I was thinking about just going to Walmart here in Delaware but was seeing if anyone had any better ideas.

Where is the best place to get this? This will be for indoor consumption. I need them by tomorrow so it needs to be somewhere local. I was thinking about just going to Walmart here in Delaware but was seeing if anyone had any better ideas.

Note to self.....stay away from Tuttle Mall if Jeffro is there........:ninja:

too soon? :p

I don't think it was that cheap but I remember seeing the boxes of 250. I thought the .40 was like $85, not sure on the 9mm.

40 is like double usually. Might have been 50.:masturboy:

I get mad every time i go in there and buy buy boxes of 40.

If you're into the Tulammo ammo from Russia, Walmart had 9mm 115 GR FMJ tonight for 9.97 / 50.

Mine shoots it ok.

This will be for indoor consumption

That is what i usually shoot out at my folks property, but indoor ranges do not permit steel ammo.

This chick asked me if i wanted to go to the range with her. Said sure, bought the ammo. Showed up, she didn't bring anything with her. Reaked of booze, perhaps from the night before? Ended up renting her own gun. And purchased her own ammunition after i told her i had enough for both of us.

Once we get into the range she has no idea what to do. Keep in mind she made it seem like she knew what she was doing. Couldnt load the magazine, ALWAYS had her finger on the trigger. I cant tell you how many times i had to stop her and tell her to get her finger off the trigger. She could barely hit the target at 15 feet. Overall huge fail on her part. Only used 50 of the 200 i purchased so looks like i have plenty for the next outing or when SHTF.

Edited by jeffro

Well that this was all a fucking joke.

This chick asked me if i wanted to go to the range with her. Said sure, bought the ammo. Showed up, she didn't bring anything with her. Reaked of booze, perhaps from the night before? Ended up renting her own gun. And purchased her own ammunition after i told her i had enough for both of us.

Once we get into the range she has no idea what to do. Keep in mind she made is seem like she knew what the fuck she was doing. Couldnt load the magazine, ALWAYS had her finger on the trigger. I cant tell you how many times i had to stop her and tell her to get her finger off the trigger. She could barely hit the target at 15 feet. Overall huge fail on her part. ONly used 50 of the 200 i purchased so looks like i have plenty for the next outing or when shit hits the fan.

Next time just shoot the bitch.