Good Tattoos in Gahanna?

byhi

So I'm coming back to Ohio for xmas (I live in Silicone Valley now) and my Dad, my wife and I are going to get tattoo's together. Not matching, lol. He's been wanting one for a while and always says he will only go with me. My wife and I have tattoos and love them so I'm pretty excited.

He lives in New Albany and I was wondering if there are any good shops around there or Gahanna? I'm pretty removed from Columbus so any other suggestions of a good place that preferably have a few good artists on hand so we can get them done at the same time. Obviously I'm gunna call them and set up appointments ahead of time to make sure we have time blocked off.

Thanks!

i dont have any tattoos yet, but i would say if you're coming back from ~2500 miles away, and want a GOOD tattoo that will be with you for the rest of your life, i wouldnt fret on expanding my search area outside of gahanna/new albany and open it up to the rest of the city

i dont have any tattoos yet, but i would say if you're coming back from ~2500 miles away, and want a GOOD tattoo that will be with you for the rest of your life, i wouldnt fret on expanding my search area outside of gahanna/new albany and open it up to the rest of the city

This. What I've personally seen from Evolved is good. The best work I've had done was at Thou Art in Lancaster. I'll be going back.