Ok I believe there is going to be another Assault Weapons ban now.

SpaceGhost

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If a ban gets through, and I'm not saying it even will, we still have no idea what will be banned. For all we know, nothing will be grandfathered in. How many of you who are racking up thousands of credit card debt are going to take all of your new lowers/rifles/30rd. mags/shoulderthingthatgoesup to your local PD for disposal?

Calm down people. Instead of spending money on all this shit, donate a bit to the NRA so they have the funds to fight the coming legislature.

So I can't afford a complete unit ATM but I am told the ban will make only the lowers super hard to get so A: is this true and B: anyone know of a good lower sill in stock I can but and put away for a bit?

Mega, LMT, Daniel Defense, Spikes, Rainier Arms, BCM are a few.

rainierarms.com

midwayusa.com

primaryarms.com

dsgarms.com

bravocompanyusa.com

Most companies have a link to all of their dealers on their site. If you're looking for one in particular your best bet is to search through the websites of the dealers listed.

If a ban gets through, and I'm not saying it even will, we still have no idea what will be banned. For all we know, nothing will be grandfathered in. How many of you who are racking up thousands of credit card debt are going to take all of your new lowers/rifles/30rd. mags/shoulderthingthatgoesup to your local PD for disposal?

Calm down people. Instead of spending money on all this shit, donate a bit to the NRA so they have the funds to fight the coming legislature.

Making people surrender guns they spent a lot of money on for free... I dont think that would end well. I'm going to need to keep those for when the crazy bastards that dont want to turn them in start the next revolution.

CheaperThanDirt has caved in and has suspended all their online firearm sales. They also had temporarily raised the price of pmags to $60 a piece.

I don't know if they are being pussies or saving all of their inventory so they can jack it up when everyone else runs out. Their FB page is pretty funny right now

https://www.facebook.com/cheaperthandirt?ref=stream.

Buy AR's, more M1A's and FAL's on the shelf for me :D

I go to the Cheaper than Dirt Guns store just north of me here. They usually are stocked along the walls in the store, but I have a feeling it'll be a cluster fuck right now. The demand is almost getting out of hand. Thanks again to those that voted for Obama.

Sorry if I'm hijacking, feel free to delete my post but didn't see a point in starting a new thread...

I love my M&P pistol, will the same be said about an M&P rifle? Seems there is a $3-400 difference if stepping up to a Colt AR.

What is the difference between .223 and 5.56? I thought I read someone one gun will fire both and one will only fire that one?

And what do people think between plastic (polymer?) and metal guns? Like AR15's for example, any major differences or reasons to choose one over another?

I've been wanting an AR for quite some time and it just so happened I got my bonus this week so I'm debating on just pulling the trigger...so to speak. ;)

Sorry if I'm hijacking, feel free to delete my post but didn't see a point in starting a new thread...

I love my M&P pistol, will the same be said about an M&P rifle? Seems there is a $3-400 difference if stepping up to a Colt AR.

What is the difference between .223 and 5.56? I thought I read someone one gun will fire both and one will only fire that one?

And what do people think between plastic (polymer?) and metal guns? Like AR15's for example, any major differences or reasons to choose one over another?

I've been wanting an AR for quite some time and it just so happened I got my bonus this week so I'm debating on just pulling the trigger...so to speak. ;)

You are... THAT GUY

The .223 Remington can be safely fired in a rifle with a 5.56 mm NATO-spec chamber, but it is extremely dangerous to fire a 5.56 mm NATO round in a .223 Remington chamber

Just adding my 2 cents here. I just picked up a Sig M400 Swat from Keely Arms(I would highly recommend him) for just over a grand. I love the gun, but if I was looking to stick to a stricter budget I would go for the S&W M&P15 Sport and spend the balance on as much ammo and pmags as I could afford. There probably won't be a run/ban on charging handles, handguards and the like so you could always upgrade that stuff later on.

Here are a couple of youtube reviews on RRA and the S&W 15 Sport.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLDPl0rguAE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YdpE6Lpw9E

Hope this helps. Check out ar15.com, and just start reading. I hate how the forum is setup, but there is tons of info out there.

http://i412.photobucket.com/albums/pp201/copperhead035/boataccident.jpg

Every time I get a new gun, I just make the mistake of going out on the lake with it. I think I need a new boat.

From what i have been told...

All .223 ammo production has been halted and once vances/buckeye out doors sells out its gone. They are also doing the same thing to the 7.62 round. Vances/buckeye outdoors is also selling out their AR stock and not placing any further orders on ar-15s until they figure out whats going on both with the UN arms treaty and this push to ban AR-15s.

ammo manufacturers stopped shipments today. I got cancel orders on federal ammo.

LOL, you got fed a line of BS. It probably got cancelled because they are soo backordered, they probabaly won't be able to fulfill them all. Or if it is CTD, they want to hike up the price and resell it to you.

LOL, you got fed a line of BS. It probably got cancelled because they are soo backordered, they probabaly won't be able to fulfill them all. Or if it is CTD, they want to hike up the price and resell it to you.

Nope.. i heard this from several credible sources.