the buster

The_buster

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is a owning a skyline anymore rice than a purple Doesn't Start Much?

Ok I'm going to break this down into simple terms any redneck ricer with a md tattoo can understand.

1. Every ricer faggot wants a skyline.

2. If you could ever afford a skyline, it would be slow, mt dew green and hoed out. You'd have better luck beating me in your maxima.

3.http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb244/98xploder/5826d08eac4bb46fc1682cf7e31c2e94.jpg

Hope this helps.

Well first off you weren't injured were you? If so that sucks I'm sorry. And a skyline really isn't too far out of reach for me, looking at going to school for surgical tech. First things to buy are house and an almost new if not new car for wife and myself. Then after a couple years a skyline is a possibility.

Why the fuck do ricebox kids love Skylines so much? Serious question. Because Paul Walker drives one? I guess they are cool but what is so great about them? Every single "JDM import tuner" kid that can't afford a real car always wants a damn Skyline. But you can't buy one on hopes and dreams :confused:

I like to be different .. and they're different

What in the fuck? Are you serious? EVERYONE has heard of those things, and if they were as cheap to get stateside as you thought they were every riceboy faggot would think he's Paul Walker. Yeah, you can find an RB26 Skyline for dirt cheap on those Japanese "JDM BRO" Import sites because those cars had a power steering leak, the gov't over there deemed them unable to be driven, and have been sitting for 5-10+ years. At least that's what happens with the motors. You spend $9500 on the car, plus shipping (For an idea, my buddy had a '92 3000GT RHD Front Clip and rear end shipped over, IIRC it was near $1,000 shipped, and not even to his shop's doorstep.) You buy a Skyline, pay shipping per cubic foot, then pay for all the inspections it has to go through, and when it doesn't pass (which it likely won't because if my sources are correct R33's and most R34's dont have bumper supports) you'll have 120ish days to get it brought up to NTHA's specs.

Cliffs

-Unless the buster hits the mega millions, no Skyline

-Better off buying R35 GT-R

Better off getting a silva, throw a gtr body kit.. Do a r34 swap.. That's the poor mans gtr but w/e you do... Do not put neons on it or stickers.. Btw jones gtr>r8 stock for stock and max effort.. Gtr>c6... Stock but max effort c6>gtr

Better off getting a silva, throw a gtr body kit.. Do a r34 swap.. That's the poor mans gtr but w/e you do... Do not put neons on it or stickers.. Btw jones gtr>r8 stock for stock and max effort.. Gtr>c6... Stock but max effort c6>gtr

A C6 may be able to go 1320' faster, but put a 700WHP GT-R and a 700WHP 'Vette on the 'Ring and see what happens. Then drive each on the street and see which is more comfortable and fun to drive... and also turns more heads. ;) I've always loved Vette's but one would be foolish to take a C6 over a GT-R. Shit Top Gear tested a C6 and it didn't even have 100 miles on the odometer before the interior was falling apart :dumb:

Gtr looks like an maxima... The only people that would look would be car enthusiasts. If you see a corvette there point and click and 90% time there's an old dude driving. In the ring both cars perform well for there price and it all depends what suspension mods etc for which would win in the ring.. Btw it's not just the 1320.. Standing mile,half mile, 40-200 you name it

Gtr looks like an maxima... The only people that would look would be car enthusiasts. If you see a corvette there point and click and 90% time there's an old dude driving. In the ring both cars perform well for there price and it all depends what suspension mods etc for which would win in the ring.. Btw it's not just the 1320.. Standing mile,half mile, 40-200 you name it

http://i1053.photobucket.com/albums/s474/geeesammy/2012_nissan_maxima_sedan_35-sv_fq_oem_2_500_zps37baf459.jpg

Are you on crack?