the buster

The_buster

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Nissan ever released a 6 speed gtr it would be around 20k cheaper and yes a lot slower but it would finally require a driver mod for the true car enthusiasts.. As someone stated before. Car enthusiasts and auto does not belong in the same sentence. I never said any stock gtr can run 10's factory stock but the 2013 can so re-cap yourself bud. There's a sequential 6 speed for the corvette. Lg makes them but will cost you close to 25,000$ (transmission only) Works well and is impressive but I can't suffix to giving up rowing gears

If Nissan ever released a 6 speed gtr it would be around 20k cheaper and yes a lot slower but it would finally require a driver mod for the true car enthusiasts.. As someone stated before. Car enthusiasts and auto does not belong in the same sentence. I never said any stock gtr can run 10's factory stock but the 2013 can so re-cap yourself bud. There's a sequential 6 speed for the corvette. Lg makes them but will cost you close to 25,000$ (transmission only) Works well and is impressive but I can't suffix to giving up rowing gears

Sweet, you are back. Thought maybe you cracked up the Vette again and were busy repairing it.

At least this time you managed to spell Nissan correctly.

Then why the fuck is this your signature? At some times I REALLY hope you arent as stupid as you make yourself out to be

Nissian GTR...only car in the world Richard Simmons can drive 10sec 1/4's bone stock.... weak sauce

-Imstock2

Then why the fuck is this your signature? At some times I REALLY hope you arent as stupid as you make yourself out to be

Since I have this sig on car enthusiast sites I expect them to know which gtr I'm talking about. After all only one year car do it bone stock...I guess it's my bad I'm not more specific in some of the shit I post. Would you like to know why a 13 is the only factory stock car that Richard Simmons could drive it in the 10's or can you be a big boy and try a search on YouTube? Let me know what you find. I do like to make myself out to be like an idiot at times.. Brings out the best in hardcore keyboard warriors, quite amusing actually .. 99% of the shit is facts or close to it but you just need to double check before you get anise. Try an find a lie I told and I'll point you in the right direction here's one for you to bust my balls.. Fastest I ever piloted my car was a 12 flat pass when I was h/c..fastest I piloted it stock, was a 12.34. I'm curious where this is gonna lead. Before you get your bandana on make sure you find out the fastest known stock ls2 m6 vette ;)

Since I have this sig on car enthusiast sites I expect them to know which gtr I'm talking about. After all only one year car do it bone stock...I guess it's my bad I'm not more specific in some of the shit I post. Would you like to know why a 13 is the only factory stock car that Richard Simmons could drive it in the 10's or can you be a big boy and try a search on YouTube? Let me know what you find. I do like to make myself out to be like an idiot at times.. Brings out the best in hardcore keyboard warriors, quite amusing actually .. 99% of the shit is facts or close to it but you just need to double check before you get anise. Try an find a lie I told and I'll point you in the right direction here's one for you to bust my balls.. Fastest I ever piloted my car was a 12 flat pass when I was h/c..fastest I piloted it stock, was a 12.34. I'm curious where this is gonna lead. Before you get your bandana on make sure you find out the fastest known stock ls2 m6 vette ;)

Richard Simmons GTR found nothing relevant on YouTube, so maybe you should. If you want people to have to read everything that you type 3 or 4 times before they are able to comprehend the logic you have, then that's on you. I don't need to try and bust your balls, because all I'll do is laugh my ass off that I'm in the 12's with a salvage titled 21 year old car that I've got a fraction of the money into that you have into yours. Then I'll ask you for a pic of your time slips, and quite frankly I could give a fuck less what a stock ls2 m6 Corvette runs. For having $10k in the drivetrain I'd assume you'd be into mid-9's.

12's in the supra.. Nice! I didn't know they was that fast with the stock turbos but then again you have the 1j.. There's no excuse why I ran 12's.. I used to complain I had winter tires on and got out of it and back on a few times but that's bs! I should of been prepared to run it at the drag strip.. 1/8 trap speed was 88mph and 1/4 was 120.. I went bone stock faster 1/8 traps and mph. Didn't matter I kinda made up for it runnin that cobra from a dig and multiple rolls at his choice the following day. He averaged between high 10 low 11 at the strip. Just weird how I beat him on the street(undisclosed mexico highway) with drag radials on.. Thought 12 sec cars aren't suppose to beat cars that run high 10's? He was talking mad shit the entire time I started building the car and even more after I ran a 12sec pass.. Was epic that was like 6 months trolling him lol .. Was a very close race though. I give him props for hanging even though he had 100 rwhp more, just a whippled bolt on 04 cobra traps 126-129. Edited by imstock2

12's in the supra.. Nice! I didn't know they was that fast with the stock turbos but then again you have the 1j.. There's no excuse why I ran 12's.. I used to complain I had winter tires on and got out of it and back on a few times but that's bs! I should of been prepared to run it at the drag strip.. 1/8 trap speed was 88mph and 1/4 was 120.. I went bone stock faster 1/8 traps and mph. Didn't matter I kinda made up for it runnin that cobra from a dig and multiple rolls at his choice the following day. He averaged between high 10 low 11 at the strip. Just weird how I beat him on the street with drag radials on.. Thought 12 sec cars aren't suppose to beat cars that run high 10's? He was talking mad shit the entire time I started building the car and even more after I ran a 12sec pass.. Was epic that was like 6 months trolling him lol .. Was a very close race though. I give him props for hanging even though he had 100 rwhp more

This may be, the coolest story I've ever read on the internet.

I hope you have the movie rights secured already.

Jones... There's a 6 page thread about it and maybe like 13video. Hell there's even a video of his buddy recording me running a 12 and them talking shit before I called ol cobra dude out

God damn, be sure to get all the production rights.

You could be driving a Veyron!

Your C6 looks llke its sponsored by autozone. I would be terrified to see what you would do to a GTR. Thank God it's out of your price range. Somehow you aquired a C6 and proceeded to molest it beyond recognition. Please log off here so we don't have to read/see anything to do with you or your vette ever again.

- Management

Fastest I ever piloted my car was a 12 flat pass when I was h/c..fastest I piloted it stock, was a 12.34. I'm curious where this is gonna lead. Before you get your bandana on make sure you find out the fastest known stock ls2 m6 vette ;)

So really you can't drive for shit. Maybe you should get a GTR... :lolguy:

If that's the case, why aren't you on any of the C6 lists?

What's even funnier is the fastest C6's all have auto's...

12's in the supra.. Nice! I didn't know they was that fast with the stock turbos but then again you have the 1j.. There's no excuse why I ran 12's.. I used to complain I had winter tires on and got out of it and back on a few times but that's bs! I should of been prepared to run it at the drag strip.. 1/8 trap speed was 88mph and 1/4 was 120.. I went bone stock faster 1/8 traps and mph. Didn't matter I kinda made up for it runnin that cobra from a dig and multiple rolls at his choice the following day. He averaged between high 10 low 11 at the strip. Just weird how I beat him on the street(undisclosed mexico highway) with drag radials on.. Thought 12 sec cars aren't suppose to beat cars that run high 10's? He was talking mad shit the entire time I started building the car and even more after I ran a 12sec pass.. Was epic that was like 6 months trolling him lol .. Was a very close race though. I give him props for hanging even though he had 100 rwhp more, just a whippled bolt on 04 cobra traps 126-129.

:dumb:

D.WIGGS ok, that's enough I can't stop laughing at everything you post...

My brian hurts.

:lolguy:

Your C6 looks llke its sponsored by autozone. I would be terrified to see what you would do to a GTR. Thank God it's out of your price range. Somehow you aquired a C6 and proceeded to molest it beyond recognition. Please log off here so we don't have to read/see anything to do with you or your vette ever again.

- Management

:thumbup:

- Management

I get more likes than dislikes about it. First time I heard that. Autozone vette. I don't think pictures does it justice.. Looks far more impressive (for a vette) in person. Those pictures was taken with a iPhone 3

Did you seriously quote yourself in your sig?

:facepalm:

It's an inside joke.. Something that was said between a heated battle between some gtr fan boys trying to explain how there car is just as hard as and other vehicles to launch. I had that quite up since day one lol .. I'm fixing to change it soon though

I get more likes than dislikes about it. First time I heard that. Autozone vette. I don't think pictures does it justice.. Looks far more impressive (for a vette) in person. Those pictures was taken with a iPhone 3

You truly are completely awful. I want to believe that youre not this bad in real life but, from what Ive heard, you are worse. I think I could hold a more intelligent conversation with the shit I took this morning.

Much love bro.

Wonderboy I kinda expected you to chime in sooner.. Damn need a new sig and I'm liking the autozone vette one. I'm hoping I could keep this going a few more pages, before it dies down.. Kitchen needed a thread like this. Most action on this forum since d wiggs ;) (not that I was around Columbus when that went down)