the buster

The_buster

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought that passanger side call out was awesome.. I offered to give his bolt on fbody 10 lengths and he came up with an excuse. So he went out looking for a friend that would of been some what close race.. That 99 Frc has h/c and 100 shot. Was suppose to run him heads up motor to motor then he blew his diff apart at the track. By the time he fixed it, I already moved back to Ohio. What you mean trailer park? I have a 6br 3restroom house with a 2car garage, unfinished basement and a huge attic some like 2,580 sqft. I'm currently remodeling and plan on flipping it. I also own another house in north Carolina that I rent out. It's 3br 2 rr garage and on a nice little property. My mom/brother lives in a trailer But I don't see yals point in "trailer park". I would rather live in an trailer than live in mommy and daddys basement. Then again to each his own. I got off mommys tit around 18 and been on my own for a while. Little brother 21yold still lives on moms tit. I guess he still lives the "party" life.

Was this the same guy you brought to Doc's that asked me "What pound injectors are you running on your Supra?"

i'm not even sure?? i'll look it up. it was the only color i was interested in

I love most blues, especially dark blues like yours. I just purchased a blue car as well. Rising Blue Golf R, a very bright blue, but glad to be back in a color. Had German Greyscale for the last 7 years.

DOSE BLUES

I love most blues, especially dark blues like yours. I just purchased a blue car as well. Rising Blue Golf R, a very bright blue, but glad to be back in a color. Had German Greyscale for the last 7 years.

DOSE BLUES

bigtime. this was the only color i was interested in. i love the lighter blue color that you see in the last generation S4's. love chevy's electron blue that they had for c5 z's. i'm ok with the grabber blue on my cobra---wish it was a metallic. i loved the impulse blue on my '05 GTO. this is a darker blue, almost navy blue--with a good amount of metallic in it.:fuckyeah:

Is this the same moron that had a quote about Richard Simmons and a GTR in his signature?

If so, then I think that would be my opening and closing argument to the jury.

O'hai.

Dude sure has painted a great picture of himself huh?

put a 700WHP GT-R and a 700WHP 'Vette on the 'Ring and see what happens.

The better driver will win. And for a single driver, the one who prefers a partiular driving style... Those two cars are way closer matched than you are giving credit to. I have seen them go head to head on tracks across the country in One Lap a few years ago... the GTR, Porsche, and the C6Z were neck and neck every track, guy with the least problems that day ended up winning most times.

Then drive each on the street and see which is more comfortable

Weird, I have driven a lot of sports cars, and I would rank the corvette as one of the most comfortable from a commuter standpoint.... GTR is nice too.

Aand also turns more heads.

Again, purely subjective... I would put $$$ that a modified c6z will turn as many (if maybe different people) heads as a modified GTR....

I've always loved Vette's but one would be foolish to take a C6 over a GT-R.

Or into different things? Both are GREAT cars, and on very equal platforms when it comes to performance, and status (import guys will like GTR more, 'muricans will like C6Z more)

Yup, see what technology can do?

Isn't it great?

TROOF

Fact: you have a much higher chance of winning most street encounters with a High HP GTR VS High HP vette.

The guy in the vette who loses, still loses, even if he wants to cry foul that all he other guy had to do was hold the go pedal

TROOF x2!

No way boss.. I def need some tires before I do 1/4. Then again it's to much of a gamble.. Even though I have a built drive train that's "rated" for 800rwhp slightest wheel hop and you can kiss 10k$ good bye. That would take me a little over a year to recover just so I could say I went 10's ,9's w/e. Not worth it. If I don't break first 11.5 + pass and your done and waste of gas money. rather do rice rolls so it limits out wheel hop for the most part.

SRS?

1) You can afford all this shit to your car, but you cant buy some DRs? SRS?

2) I ran my car at a drag strip 3948237489234 times this last summer, making over 700 ft*lbs of tq.... on a BONE STOCK transmission and diff... guess. what, its still running just fine.... you have a "built" drivetrain, and you're acting like the slightest wheel hop and you're shit is going to break? YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT... you believe every story you read from some random on CF or something? Try DOING something youself, instead of regurgitating the shit you hear OTHER people do.

3) You want to share your "opinion" on road racing, and drag racing, and what so and so did to run 9s (in your build thread)... yet all you WIL do is roll "race"... weird.

The better driver will win. And for a single driver, the one who prefers a partiular driving style... Those two cars are way closer matched than you are giving credit to. I have seen them go head to head on tracks across the country in One Lap a few years ago... the GTR, Porsche, and the C6Z were neck and neck every track, guy with the least problems that day ended up winning most times.

Weird, I have driven a lot of sports cars, and I would rank the corvette as one of the most comfortable from a commuter standpoint.... GTR is nice too.

Again, purely subjective... I would put $$$ that a modified c6z will turn as many (if maybe different people) heads as a modified GTR....

Or into different things? Both are GREAT cars, and on very equal platforms when it comes to performance, and status (import guys will like GTR more, 'muricans will like C6Z more)

I can bet you my entire worth that an amateur driver or unskilled driver will always pull down a quicker time in a GTR vs. a C6.

When I sat In the GTR it was more comfortable for me, which is a hard thing for me to find (6'6" 265lbs) To each their own

I see minimum 2 C6's a day. I may see 2 GTR's a month. I guess I should have phrased that as less common

I've always been 100% Murican, and to be honest, the GTR brought me around to the import world.

SRS?

1) You can afford all this shit to your car, but you cant buy some DRs? SRS?

2) I ran my car at a drag strip 3948237489234 times this last summer, making over 700 ft*lbs of tq.... on a BONE STOCK transmission and diff... guess. what, its still running just fine.... you have a "built" drivetrain, and you're acting like the slightest wheel hop and you're shit is going to break? YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT... you believe every story you read from some random on CF or something? Try DOING something youself, instead of regurgitating the shit you hear OTHER people do.

3) You want to share your "opinion" on road racing, and drag racing, and what so and so did to run 9s (in your build thread)... yet all you WIL do is roll "race"... weird.

He has to be trolling, and even them this is beyond dumb to even say in a joking way.

The gtr is a sausage magnet---pretty funny. I live in a town of 30k people. No one has seen a gtr here. I've owned the car less than 2 weeks, have put 400milles on it, and every time I take the car out some dude is filming me on his phone. Sure, the vette gets looks, but the gtr is even worse, if you're trying to fly under the radar

Funny story. One of my partners (50-ish), drives a prius. Asked me why the brakes were so big on my car. He had no clue that it was even a sports car, let alone what the car actually is

Sure, the vette gets looks, but the gtr is even worse, if you're trying to fly under the radar

I said something like this a few pages back. I'm interested to see the classic imstock "oh well i didn't mean it like that when i said that all the way back heres youtube vid and then i said it differently so it doesnt matter the same anyways but said you" back-peddle.:dumb:

Funny story. One of my partners (50-ish), drives a prius. Asked me why the brakes were so big on my car. He had no clue that it was even a sports car, let alone what the car actually is

I guess that's the ONLY thing that keeps me from pushing to get one (used). I dont have your kind of disposable income, but if I was to get a "supercar", part of the must haves for me would be for it to look like a supercar. The guys filming a GTR are 100% garunteed to be forum fanboys that actually know its not a new Altima. You can get used GTR's for 50k these days. But for 50k....

I would buy a Viper, a set of wheels, and more rental property. :dumb:

I said something like this a few pages back. I'm interested to see the classic imstock "oh well i didn't mean it like that when i said that all the way back heres youtube vid and then i said it differently so it doesnt matter the same anyways but said you" back-peddle.:dumb:

Geesammy... You mad brah? I remember talking about the looks of the car.. Other day I was driving on the highway. Spotted what might look like a gtr in my rear mirror coming up failry fast. So I kinda slowed down like 40 in 65 to make sure it was a gtr but lord behold it was a white g35 with a body kit.. I kinda was pissed i didnt snag a picture because the car looked identical to the godzilla about 30 yards away. Here you go cowboy. Originally Posted by kirks5oh

I guess that's the ONLY thing that keeps me from pushing to get one (used). I dont have your kind of disposable income, but if I was to get a "supercar", part of the must haves for me would be for it to look like a supercar. The guys filming a GTR are 100% garunteed to be forum fanboys that actually know its not a new Altima. You can get used GTR's for 50k these days. But for 50k....

Edited by imstock2

Geesammy... You mad brah? I remember talking about the looks of the car.. Other day I was driving on the highway. Spotted whag might look like a gtr in my rear mirror coming up failry fast. So I kinda slowed down like 40 in 65 to make sure it was a gtr but lord behold it was a white g35 with a body kit.. I kinda was pissed i didnt snag a picture because the car looked identical to the godzilla about 30 yards away. Here you go cowboy. Originally Posted by kirks5oh

I read this post out loud to my dog. He sat there for a second as if he was attempting to process why he had just heard. He proceeded to lick his bawls and them moved on. Moral of the story? If you ask nicely he may let you do it as well.