the buster

The_buster

Where does it look like and can you prove it wasn't in Mexico? You see there's

No signs = no location.. I was driving at normal speeds but changed out a sound clip of when I was at the dragstrip.. Other cars on that highway sllowed Down almost to a dead stop so I figure I'll speed up my cars movement by x10 to make it look like it was accelerating. You'll be amazed how one could altar a video to make it seem real.. Change sound clips,video speeds, and even movement alteration. You can even add signs in videos via photo shop to make it seem like a different location. Little can you tell but I altared one of the videos so well you couldn't even tell a sign was removed. Your innocent until proven guilty. Computer generated can be a mother to prove your wrong and if you have an outstanding lawyer that knows this then your fine. I would counter sue for harassment, embarrassment, pain and suffering.

It's official...

You are a fucking moron.

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Failboats? This thread is the most active thread on cr! The amount of views,posts in the short time it lived is crazy.. I have some big fans and thanks for making it happen.. The buster thank You for starting it! Some would say fail but I think it worked out great. Columbus racing.. You have just been trolled by the elite imstock2 until next time.. Have a good year!

No signs = no location.. I was driving at normal speeds but changed out a sound clip of when I was at the dragstrip.. Other cars on that highway sllowed Down almost to a dead stop so I figure I'll speed up my cars movement by x10 to make it look like it was accelerating. You'll be amazed how one could altar a video to make it seem real.. Change sound clips,video speeds, and even movement alteration. You can even add signs in videos via photo shop to make it seem like a different location. Little can you tell but I altared one of the videos so well you couldn't even tell a sign was removed. Your innocent until proven guilty. Computer generated can be a mother to prove your wrong and if you have an outstanding lawyer that knows this then your fine. I would counter sue for harassment, embarrassment, pain and suffering.

Your a moron if you think you would win a court case around this... I'm sure the judge will believe that these videos look just like mexico and you fly (or drive) your car down there on a consistant basis. Besides, there are computer forensics (sp?), I'm sure they could figure out if you edited a video just by looking through your computer if they feel the need.

psss, your cell phone location can be tracked with a warrant. Easy way to prove your lying to a judge and that will get your the hammer. Even the traffic cameras that monitor traffic flow can be used as evidence to prove you are at that location. If your involved in a serious/fatal accident, your camara that is filming will be used against you.

So you will sue for harassment when you cause an accident that kills a few people? That will work out well for you

You may as well drop the mexico story because no one buys it. I honestly would not want to be on the road within 5 miles of you with your complete lack of common sense.

Failboats? This thread is the most active thread on cr! The amount of views,posts in the short time it lived is crazy.. I have some big fans and thanks for making it happen.. The buster thank You for starting it! Some would say fail but I think it worked out great. Columbus racing.. You have just been trolled by the elite imstock2 until next time.. Have a good year!

The only thing you have proven is your a moron. For the benefit of corvette owners, sell your shit. You making people look bad.

You are as arrogant as I originally figured. You do realize your douchebaggery and know it all attitude impresses no one, right? Don't even get me started on your grammatical and spelling shit...I know it's an online car forum but I expected a little more from a Military guy. If you like being considered a complete fucking idiot by all of CR then by all means keep the dumb 16 year old bullshit up. All you are doing is giving yourself a bad reputation and getting people to not even want to associate with you, which brings me to my next point...if you are going to keep this stuff up, then why both with even staying on a site like this? It's local dude, not a national forum where you likely will never meet but one or two people. Why do this to yourself? Are you really that desperate for attention both for you and your car that you have to get it like this?

You really should ask for your money back, that law degree you got in mexico sucks

I tried getting my money back Wagner.. Them Mexico classes are cheap and dirty! In truth I'm the most sarcastic guy you can meet.. If you taken anything said serious then I feel sorry for yal. This is the Internet gents where pigs can fly and brz's can do 10second 1/4 stock.. If you take it personal then I feel sorry for you. Very little of the facts I presented was based on actual facts and the rest of it was shit I pulled out of my ass! Very few fell for it so I ran with it till the end! Don't hate.. It happens! But I'm still down for some racing. Just in a more legit way like a standing mile. An truth be told I do plan on going to the track this summer! The real reason I went twin turbo is because I like the sound. I'm actually quite scared of the car still.. Never been out of 4th gear and I haven't tried brake boosting yet because traction limited. I used to be crazy back when I was h/c now it's not worth it to me to race anyone anytime. I'm really growing out of the "need for speed" saga and just building the car to be reliable. Most the most part it was my brother talking mad shit.. He always like to for some reason. I could care less what he bitchs about and I find it quite funny.. I not doing a 402 because I wanted to.. More like I had to! On side note I think I take the most carnage trophy..1 piston was missing amongst many parts through out my entire engine. 1 was crumbled mess and when I pulled it out parts of cylinder came with it.. 1 head damaged and the rest of the pistons had broken Skirts..http://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac326/riapooh18/BB5342E0-F45A-483E-8C39-B668780FC05D-1439-00000296852D18A0.jpg. http://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac326/riapooh18/7667959D-4A0D-426D-8BC0-975319127ECD-258-0000001F09B3D52F.jpg. http://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac326/riapooh18/D6388AD9-ABAF-483E-AAAD-FB8DDDBCED3D-258-0000002B87A5C1B4-1.jpg. http://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac326/riapooh18/C1B44C79-D155-4E06-9FF6-D009F5B8EE47-258-0000002B787EFB5B.jpghttp://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac326/riapooh18/C6068AAE-C6FF-4C2C-8161-38BDBACB9F80-258-0000001F13D22D98.jpg

Columbus racing.. You have just been trolled by the elite imstock2 until next time.. Have a good year!

You haven't trolled anyone, you're just an unintelligent twat

In truth I'm the most sarcastic guy you can meet

Sarcasm or not, you're about as funny as a tree stump. Quit trying so hard, it's rather pathetic

The only thing you have proven is your a moron. For the benefit of corvette owners, sell your shit. You making people look bad.

Imstock. The biggest ricer on CR. Yet, drives a Corvette.

Not all, but the majority of corvette owners are morons/ricers when it comes to cars.

Note* I did say most not all.

Imstock. The biggest ricer on CR. Yet, drives a Corvette.

Also have that supra still. Same style as yours.. Don't hate.. To each his own. I built the car how I wanted it. Some say it's rice.. More say it's sweet. People come up to me all the time at gas stations asking what model it is because they never seen one like it. I care less if people hate. You can't please everyone. I don't care much for racing it but my brother attends to talk me into it.. I'm a man of my word. If I told you I would run you then it's still going down.

Also have that supra still. Same style as yours.. Don't hate.. To each his own. I built the car how I wanted it. Some say it's rice.. More say it's sweet. People come up to me all the time at gas stations asking what model it is because they never seen one like it. I care less if people hate. You can't please everyone. I don't care much for racing it but my brother attends to talk me into it.. I'm a man of my word. If I told you I would run you then it's still going down.

:nono: clearly you didnt listen to my advice.....

I tried getting my money back Wagner.. Them Mexico classes are cheap and dirty! In truth I'm the most sarcastic guy you can meet.. If you taken anything said serious then I feel sorry for yal. This is the Internet gents where pigs can fly and brz's can do 10second 1/4 stock.. If you take it personal then I feel sorry for you. Very little of the facts I presented was based on actual facts and the rest of it was shit I pulled out of my ass! Very few fell for it so I ran with it till the end! Don't hate.. It happens! But I'm still down for some racing. Just in a more legit way like a standing mile. An truth be told I do plan on going to the track this summer! The real reason I went twin turbo is because I like the sound. I'm actually quite scared of the car still.. Never been out of 4th gear and I haven't tried brake boosting yet because traction limited. I used to be crazy back when I was h/c now it's not worth it to me to race anyone anytime. I'm really growing out of the "need for speed" saga and just building the car to be reliable. Most the most part it was my brother talking mad shit.. He always like to for some reason. I could care less what he bitchs about and I find it quite funny.. I not doing a 402 because I wanted to.. More like I had to! On side note I think I take the most carnage trophy..1 piston was missing amongst many parts through out my entire engine. 1 was crumbled mess and when I pulled it out parts of cylinder came with it.. 1 head damaged and the rest of the pistons had broken Skirts.. . .

So you want to do standing mile racing (which your car isn't prepared for) but haven't got out of 4th gear yet because it scares you? :confused:

So you add another 100-200whp because you like the sound and still run the shitty winter tires from before... :lolguy:

What's this dude's vette look like? Is it the dark red one that was posted a while back with stripes and a goofy hood?

With strips? This is the one your talking about? http://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac326/riapooh18/ricevette.jpg%5B/img.this%20is%20mine%20%5Bimg%5Dhttp://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac326/riapooh18/nicrtt_zps8cd513bb.jpghttp://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac326/riapooh18/nicrtt_zps8cd513bb.jpg