the buster

The_buster

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i put together several foxbodies, done h/c/i on each of the foxes i've heavily modified, and still do some car work just for fun. i created the "how-to" section on svtperformance for '03-'04 cobras, based on the work i did to the car myself. i've realized that the research that goes into a build is equally important, if not more, than the actual physical labor. that's why most of my cars get taken apart/put together once, and don't see multiple failed clutches/etc. i choose not to do big jobs because it does not make sense to do so at this point in my life.

my time is worth money, and my hands are worth much more money. whatever a shop charges to work on my car, i can assure you is nowhere near the amount i can make in the same amount of time. and i can avoid injuring my hands. no silver spoon here. i'm the doctor that was made a race car driver by my GTR. never mind the fact that my c6z (with me driving it) would rape-choke your hacked-up, autozone, failed aborion of a car.

I actually have referenced that how-to on SVT many times to get an idea of what "issues" might come up in something that I hadn't done yet. Definitely helpful.

What do you need your hands for anyway?.....I thought residents did all of the work ;)

Kirk. I never once had a clutch failure. I actually sold my stocker, the c6z, and now selling my monster clutch set up..All of them had plenty of life left. I choose the monster because I had plans on just a 700rwhp street car.. Now I have bigger goals. Your h/c c6z is a fast streecar and you would rape a Elderbrock c6 or base c6 with the basic super charger but you will not come close to a bone stock ls2 TT vette unless he has a stock fuel system..Just a bap and meth a stock ls2 c6 can meet 650rwhp in both applications but more easily done with the TT. Your what 560-580rwhp range? Get a 200 standalone dp nitrous system and you'll be set. Cheapest/fastest way to make your car insane fast.

. Your h/c c6z is a fast streecar and you would rape a Elderbrock c6 or base c6 with the basic super charger but you will not come close to a bone stock ls2 TT vette unless he has a stock fuel system...

or unless he's a dipshit fucktard that can't drive and is running bald winter tires, crying about wheelhop, etc etc, while my car is dialed in perfectly with drag radials that have plenty of tread left. my car needs nothing. i could get greedy and add nitrous, but there is absolutely no need at this point.

Kirk. I never once had a clutch failure. I actually sold my stocker, the c6z, and now selling my monster clutch set up..All of them had plenty of life left. I choose the monster because I had plans on just a 700rwhp street car.. Now I have bigger goals. Your h/c c6z is a fast streecar and you would rape a Elderbrock c6 or base c6 with the basic super charger but you will not come close to a bone stock ls2 TT vette unless he has a stock fuel system..Just a bap and meth a stock ls2 c6 can meet 650rwhp in both applications but more easily done with the TT. Your what 560-580rwhp range? Get a 200 standalone dp nitrous system and you'll be set. Cheapest/fastest way to make your car insane fast.

I think he's talking about the way you can't drive your car!

Paper numbers don't mean shit in the real world

If you think boosted ls engines are dyno queens then your sadly mistaken. It's not like is has a 500rpm powerband that you'll find in majority of the import world.. Not all but majority!.. Na vs an there is no replacement for displacement... FI is the replacement for displacement. I don't know why you think I would race my TT c6 with the winter set up. They're not bald by anymeans but not race able material. The nitto's are shot but before I get this car back on the street you can be well assure I'll have a new footprint.I'm done with almost pissing myself everytime I go to get into it.. So your h/c c6z is dialed in? Does that mean you have a nice time slip or your not scared of it? You should make an in car video of you driving

. Your h/c c6z is a fast streecar and you would rape a Elderbrock c6 or base c6 with the basic super charger but you will not come close to a bone stock ls2 TT vette unless he has a stock fuel system..Just a bap and meth a stock ls2 c6 can meet 650rwhp in both applications but more easily done with the TT. Your what 560-580rwhp range? Get a 200 standalone dp nitrous system and you'll be set. Cheapest/fastest way to make your car insane fast.

That's a call out if I've ever heard one. You obviously don't know Kirk real well and I don't care what paper and numbers tell you about your car, but I have $50 on Kirk in his Z or his Godzilla against you on a CR Track day with you driving vs him driving. Regardless of the outcome that's $50 in entertainment well spent and I'm sure he'd have fun and race you just the same.

If you think boosted ls engines are dyno queens then your sadly mistaken. It's not like is has a 500rpm powerband that you'll find in majority of the import world.. Not all but majority!.. Na vs an there is no replacement for displacement... FI is the replacement for displacement. I don't know why you think I would race my TT c6 with the winter set up. They're not bald by anymeans but not race able material. The nitto's are shot but before I get this car back on the street you can be well assure I'll have a new footprint.I'm done with almost pissing myself everytime I go to get into it.. So your h/c c6z is dialed in? Does that mean you have a nice time slip or your not scared of it? You should make an in car video of you driving

no timeslips, just fairly comfortable driving the piss out of it. i have a huge stretch of road with nothing but cornfields on either side less than a mile from my house that i drive the car on and practice on. the car does not scare me. by no means am i anything more than an average driver---but this is the 5th car i've owned and driven routinely that has well over 500hp. you won't see videos of me doing 1st gear pulls in a parking lot by a trailer park, or lame-ass callouts with my buddy riding shotgun.

i'll make the in car video of the vette when the weather turns. in the meantime, you'll have to deal with the in car videos i plan to make cruising in the GTR.

I thought that passanger side call out was awesome.. I offered to give his bolt on fbody 10 lengths and he came up with an excuse. So he went out looking for a friend that would of been some what close race.. That 99 Frc has h/c and 100 shot. Was suppose to run him heads up motor to motor then he blew his diff apart at the track. By the time he fixed it, I already moved back to Ohio. What you mean trailer park? I have a 6br 3restroom house with a 2car garage, unfinished basement and a huge attic some like 2,580 sqft. I'm currently remodeling and plan on flipping it. I also own another house in north Carolina that I rent out. It's 3br 2 rr garage and on a nice little property. My mom/brother lives in a trailer But I don't see yals point in "trailer park". I would rather live in an trailer than live in mommy and daddys basement. Then again to each his own. I got off mommys tit around 18 and been on my own for a while. Little brother 21yold still lives on moms tit. I guess he still lives the "party" life.

I thought that passanger side call out was awesome.. I offered to give his bolt on fbody 10 lengths and he came up with an excuse. So he went out looking for a friend that would of been some what close race.. That 99 Frc has h/c and 100 shot. Was suppose to run him heads up motor to motor then he blew his diff apart at the track. By the time he fixed it, I already moved back to Ohio. What you mean trailer park? I have a 6br 3restroom house with a 2car garage, unfinished basement and a huge attic some like 2,580 sqft. I'm currently remodeling and plan on flipping it. I also own another house in north Carolina that I rent out. It's 3br 2 rr garage and on a nice little property. My mom/brother lives in a trailer But I don't see yals point in "trailer park". I would rather live in an trailer than live in mommy and daddys basement. Then again to each his own. I got off mommys tit around 18 and been on my own for a while. Little brother 21yold still lives on moms tit. I guess he still lives the "party" life.

While tooting your own horn you should go take a look a Kirks garage....

I stopped sucking my Mom's tit before I turned one. WTF goes on in your family? and your brother lives on Mom's tit and that's the "party" life.

It doesn't surprise me that the trailer park comments come up when you talk like that, and then feel the need to defend your home :dumb:

TRAILER PARK IS A STATE OF MIND!!!

in comic sans for the haters

I stopped sucking my Mom's tit before I turned one. WTF goes on in your family? and your brother lives on Mom's tit and that's the "party" life.

It doesn't surprise me that the trailer park comments come up when you talk like that, and then feel the need to defend your home :dumb:

TRAILER PARK IS A STATE OF MIND!!!

in comic sans for the haters

Wow that complety blew over my head. I wasn't referring to just Kirk. It Started with gotbusa and I thought kirk was going off that nemwad. Kirk is up there of the baddest cars/house set up in Columbus. He worked for it all so he gets my kudos.. Living on moms "tit"went over your head Cordell.. Means he expects my mother to provided him for everything.. Kid living the "party" life as in that's all he does. He have no understanding of the vaule of the dollar and no reason to save. About 90% of guys under 22 I ever meet are like this. Hell I know a few guys turning 24,25 still living in dads basement.

Wow that complety blew over my head. I wasn't referring to just Kirk. It Started with gotbusa and I thought kirk was going off that nemwad. Kirk is up there of the baddest cars/house set up in Columbus. He worked for it all so he gets my kudos.. Living on moms "tit"went over your head Cordell.. Means he expects my mother to provided him for everything.. Kid living the "party" life as in that's all he does. He have no understanding of the vaule of the dollar and no reason to save. About 90% of guys under 22 I ever meet are like this. Hell I know a few guys turning 24,25 still living in dads basement.

:yuno:

This thread is like a turduckin, covered in bacon, and being fed to you by a hot chick shooting guns while order parts for your GTR.

That is quite the mental picture. Can't say I've had regular turduckin let alone one with a 4th meat.

Add "in a pirates costume" and I wouldn't be surprised if Dr. Race Car Driver posts that he did that yesterday!

Over my head? :dumb:

It was reference of how you talk and present yourself, making fun of your bad use of the english language. Over who's head again?

Read the little bit of info in Kirk's profile, he doesn't live here :dumb:

I feel like I'm talking to a potatoe.

Over my head? :dumb:

It was reference of how you talk and present yourself, making fun of your bad use of the english language. Over who's head again?

Read the little bit of info in Kirk's profile, he doesn't live here :dumb:

I feel like I'm talking to a potatoe.

cordellism #19-I feel like I'm talking to a potatoe:fuckyeah:

Id like to live on your moms tit.