2013 KING OF THE STREETS "put your money where you mouth is" thread

coltboostin

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ughhhh March first deadline? I wish it would get pushed to April!

I am a maybe on this.

You can buy in April if you want, you will just have to pay more

Entry Deadline is March 1st. Late entries will be $150 by April 15th and $200 by June 1st. NO entries after that date! If there isn't at least 15 entries by March 1st I will cancel the contest on this forum as I don’t want to waste the sponsors time and money.

OFFICIAL AMENDMENT TO THE RULES-

2nd, and 3rd place payouts.

If there are at least 15+ entrants, 2nd place will get $50 and some offers from the sponsors.

If there are 25+ Entrants, 2nd place will get $75 and 3rd will get $50

If there are 40 or more entrants, 2nd place will get $100, and 3rd $50. (NA 2nd place to get $50 only if 40+ cars)

There are quite a few bike guys interested-give me suggestions?

Want to do ET/MPH? Just ET? Juts MPH? ET/MPH/DYNO like the cares?

LMK, up to your guys-I will love to throw that in the mix!

I think the same setup just like the cars would be awesome. I would not stand a chance at winning due to my size and the the size of bike I'm on, but it would be fun none the less. Hopefully some other guys with bike will chime in with some interest.

Why not one night 50 dollar entry fee run what ya brung races get drawn from a hat 4 different groups selected at random out of hat, winner of each group semi finals next night along with the final race. 40 car field at least. Race is off a flashlight, Prep your own lane. you break you lose cross in front you lose, chase is a race. winner takes all.

Thats simple.

And the best part is you wont know who you will have too race or who will last till the end.

• 2 weeks later...
I wanna. Join for the track dyno stuff, but I don't wanna do the street/miles test being fuel cell is only 8~10 gals (custom tank isn't in the pic right now, to expand it). But it has tags, pw/pl and stock glass and front end on suspension. So where am I? I like the random drawing being we know who will win. But until then...

I wanna. Join for the track dyno stuff, but I don't wanna do the street/miles test being fuel cell is only 8~10 gals (custom tank isn't in the pic right now, to expand it). But it has tags, pw/pl and stock glass and front end on suspension. So where am I? I like the random drawing being we know who will win. But until then...

Click the link- instrustions in the thread-

There is no "mandatory crusie" or anything-so no worries there.