2013 KING OF THE STREETS "put your money where you mouth is" thread

coltboostin

The 1/4 was not even mentIoned in the title thread holds 3 events.

3 Contests-

1)Dyno. WHP per Liter to make it fair. Dyno must be witnessed my other CR members, or verified by video. Entrants post their engine size at the time of payment.

2)Quickest car-Fastest ET. Slicks OK. No celebrity drivers!

3)Fastest car- best MPH. Same rules apply.

We have to keep this to legal events to measure a car's performance, period. Especially if sponsors want to come on board.

Probably slipped past your eyes during your raging about 4 banger dyno numbers.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A 2.4l 500whp would still have you beat on the dyno

You do realize a stock K7 600 makes roughly 100 at the wheel, right? (109.3 per SportRider)

A 2.4l has four times the displacement..

Allow me to put my education to use...

2.4 Liters is 2400 Cubic Centimeters. 600 cubic centimeters goes into 2400 cubic centimeters 4 times. So 500 horse on 2400 cubic centimeters would be equivalent to 125 horse on 600 cubic centimeters. I could run a fucking 25 shot and be there and that's on a stock bike :dumb:

I have a Power Commader and exhaust, so even with a tiny shot I would be giving it a competition.

We're bitching because dyno numbers are irrelevant to how a street car runs preform and with a 700hp inline 4 you knew you would take the whp/liter.. That's like saying who makes the most torque or combined hp Tq would should get the pot. You wanted to do dyno I gave a great way to do it to make it fair.. It's not just the "v8" guys.. It's Including the 3l inline 6 guys as well. A 3l would need to make .8x more hp than the 2.2l inl4 just to be even. You make more hp/liter with a 4 cydl I get it..But your logic is making you the winner or some other 4cldr and that's like saying who makes the most torque wins... That would give the prize to one of us v8 guys..

If you are having such an objection to all of these terms then make your own god damn competition with your own fucking rules. Rather than bitching about smaller motors with less money in them that will be kicking your C6's ass on all contests involved for a fraction of the cost. It's not rocket science here, either accept the rules as stated and nut up and shut up..or just move on and stop trying to turn the competition into "imstock2's flawless way to win 99% of the pot"

I honestly think my Supra would out-do your C6 on whp/L, and it's Jank as fuck, And it has lawn-mower sized turbos on it. But then again, you won't tell any numbers soooo....

Explain how whp per liter will be fair? Is that the only way a 4clyd could win the dyno event.. No it's not. I gave the best/fairest way possible for all parties in that event. I was Hoping towards a mile event when he came up with this. How is this about to be king of the streets when there won't be any cars running on the streets anyhow? I have no care for 1/4

How is this about to be king of the streets when there won't be any cars running on the streets anyhow? I have no care for 1/4

You are aware that:

http://www.columbusht.com/sr.jpg

The 1/4 has always been the place to settle things legally....

Are you new?

So you don't want to dyno your car,and don't want to do 1/4 mile.

Sounds like this is not your contest!

Explain how whp per liter will be fair? Is that the only way a 4clyd could win the dyno event.. No it's not. I gave the best/fairest way possible for all parties in that event. I was Hoping towards a mile event when he came up with this. How is this about to be king of the streets when there won't be any cars running on the streets anyhow? I have no care for 1/4

Explain to me how you are likely close to double my age but still trying to do some dumb fast and furious shit? Shouldn't this be the other way around? :dumb:

So you don't want to dyno your car,and don't want to do 1/4 mile.

Sounds like this is not your contest!

Seriously, listen. If you don't like the terms being set forth then don't sign up, it's that easy. Make your own contest and own rules. No one is holding you back

Geessammy I didn't know what kinda shot you was running nor did I care.. I was giving you just a example. My bads I didn't know ya shot. You can ask me what I got done or anything about my build I'll tell you but not going to give dyno numbers. The whp/liter these 4 bangers throughing out is fucking impressive and makes these big v8's a joke. Is the torque and hp output enough to justify a v8's more excuse not to make hp/liter? No a v8 will have a power and longer than 500-800rpm and a thing called torque to hall there fat asses. I respect anything thats fast as long as it requires a driver to know what he's doing and not a trailer queen.. Could be gutted v8 or inl4 either case w/e. there's always a faster "street" car no matter what you do until you get in shop cars.. Then Obvis the lmr vette takes that. Please explain how imstock is trying to make this where I win 99%? If anything I'm an underdog going into this. If anything theres a 99% chance I'm going to lose this.

Geessammy I didn't know what kinda shot you was running nor did I care.. I was giving you just a example. My bads I didn't know ya shot. You can ask me what I got done or anything about my build I'll tell you but not going to give dyno numbers. The whp/liter these 4 bangers throughing out is fucking impressive and makes these big v8's a joke. Is the torque and hp output enough to justify a v8's more excuse not to make hp/liter? No a v8 will have a power and longer than 500-800rpm and a thing called torque to hall there fat asses. I respect anything thats fast as long as it requires a driver to know what he's doing and not a trailer queen.. Could be gutted v8 or inl4 either case w/e. there's always a faster "street" car no matter what you do until you get in shop cars.. Then Obvis the lmr vette takes that. Please explain how imstock is trying to make this where I win 99%? If anything I'm an underdog going into this. If anything theres a 99% chance I'm going to lose this.

Shot what? Are you referring to spraying? Nothing that I own has ever been sprayed while I've owned it, and until I'm out of school none of it ever will be. It's way out of the budget and too much of a risk for me to take

Shot what? Are you referring to spraying? Nothing that I own has ever been sprayed while I've owned it, and until I'm out of school none of it ever will be. It's way out of the budget and too much of a risk for me to take

I can set the spray up to make it safe on the bike.

Just saying........;)

I can set the spray up to make it safe on the bike.

Just saying........;)

Believe it or not I've actually considered it just to troll the fuck out of people and make it like a cheap 1000. If I did it, I would come to you for the entire deal. And I'm not joking when I say I'm strongly considering it.

Believe it or not I've actually considered it just to troll the fuck out of people and make it like a cheap 1000. If I did it, I would come to you for the entire deal. And I'm not joking when I say I'm strongly considering it.

I have a 4cyl fogger kit good for 250hp ;)

BRB. Going to go and get the title in my name for this Hayabusa.

http://titanserver.servepics.com/Titan%20Server/Pictures/Brad%20Turbo%20Busa/DSC00280.JPG

373 whp on a stock motor with a GT35R (15psi) and the Corn. :)

287 hp/liter. :)

I wouldnt Brian... Looks like a rolling casket

How about if your going to have you cash on the line then have an imput.. Till your willing to enter and risk some cash eat a dick. I'm not fan of a one sided event. I like the idea of all this but the dyno event is one sided and you know this. I know I'm fighting a losing battle but I'm down just because. I'm not dynoing the car regardless for anyone so I'm auto out of that event. Only Brian and me will know the final numbers and that's my wishes.. For those dynoing I'm just trying to help them out to make it all work and I don't see an issue with it. 100$ isn't much but if you have 10-15 people in this event and there's only 2-3 imports competing for 33% of the total prize then it's bullShit. Why not make it so there's more competion? Afraid to lose? Not like yal shooting for the highest hp + Tq.. or highest Tq.. The way I presented it was perfect for what your trying to do.

I don't enter the worlds strongest man competition for a reason, nor do I get them to try and change the rules to their event so I stand a chance at winning. Seems simple to me.

Bike is a blast to ride. Not only does it pull like crazy in a straight line. It is very managable through the twisties. It is on in the wrist. I agree the wrong move and you will have an oopsie.

Stock wheel base with that much power is wild. Must be a handful to keep the front down then again Looks like you also have the stock width tire so I imagine your spinning most the time. Have any video's of it just messing around? When you have nothing else to fear, turbo a bike; then and only then you will have something to fear more than death itself. Damn thing going to make cars seem like lawn mower. Bad thing about bikes, there far more addicting than cars