2013 KING OF THE STREETS "put your money where you mouth is" thread

coltboostin

Then dont enter.

Go look at Nelson Racing Engines then youll find your retard pumpgas V8s.

This guy gets it.

I think making it HP and TRQ- and giving the NA guys a bump (still working on that number) is as fair as I can make it.

But yes, if you dont like the way the rule end up-dont come to the party! I honestly dont expect to win ANYTHING on the list with the shit coming out this year, but I want to be pushed and motivated all of 2013 to try and be at the top, somewhere! ;)

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Colt Boostin for President.

Looking forward to seeing your car in person Mr. JP.

Thanks! You as well.

373 whp on a stock motor with a GT35R (15psi) and the Corn. :)

287 hp/liter. :)

Is that my bike? Even the same color! I have been saying that IS the best set up for a Busa for a LONG time. Corn overcomes all shortfalls you have turboing a stock Busa. If this is really going to be your bike, please PM me. ;)

And god dammit for the last time guys I am NOT GOING TO MAKE THIS A STREET RACING EVENT, especially on a public forum where a lot of people got popped for it not too long ago. You here that officer friendly? These are all legal activities!

I don't like jail, and I cant ask everyone to be across a border on a certain day/time place. Hell I could barley afford the plane ticket.

In regards to dynos I think a unloaded dynojets all read pretty close to each other. And if you require the person so show sae and uncorrected you will know if someone is dicking with numbers.

Dynapack and mustang both can be easily changed .

BRB. Going to go and get the title in my name for this Hayabusa.

http://titanserver.servepics.com/Titan%20Server/Pictures/Brad%20Turbo%20Busa/DSC00280.JPG

373 whp on a stock motor with a GT35R (15psi) and the Corn. :)

287 hp/liter. :)

I wouldn't race it if it's true stock motor. That's a time bomb waiting to go off...

But....how about 450+hp/liter.... ;)

I wouldnt Brian... Looks like a rolling casket

:lolguy:

From the guy that hasn't even run in the 10's trying to bash "stock" GT-R times.

From the guy that hasn't even run in the 10's trying to bash "stock" GT-R times.

:lolguy::lolguy::lolguy::lolguy::lolguy::lolguy:

Doesn't matter, he has a twin turbo C6 that will decimate all. So powerful the dyno numbers are unable to even be WRITTEN. Eat the AMS! You Alpha Omega package ain't got shit on imstock! Don't even wanna get started on UGR!!

Geesammy dont bring kitchen drama into this thread. Thought you was more mature than that but your young age is reflecting your little bash out posts trying to troll. As for you gotbusa? Didn't you already quoted that in a thread in the kitchen. This isn't the kitchen so stick to the topic. If either of your panties is soakin wet thinking about me feel free to start a thread in the kitchen. Stop dragging me in this thread clogging it up with dumb shit.

Is this something you can sign up for at any point in the year? Reason I'm asking is I don't even have a motor for my car yet, and while I plan on getting started on the car in the spring, that doesn't mean that I will have it running for sure this year. At least this will give me a good reason to get motivated with my car lol.

Geesammy dont bring kitchen drama into this thread. Thought you was more mature than that but your young age is reflecting your little bash out posts trying to troll. As for you gotbusa? Didn't you already quoted that in a thread in the kitchen. This isn't the kitchen so stick to the topic. If either of your panties is soakin wet thinking about me feel free to start a thread in the kitchen. Stop dragging me in this thread clogging it up with dumb shit.

Obviously your jimmies get rustled a little too easily. Its the internet man, if you are throwing a hissy fit over this shit then I feel sorry for you. 2 years truly isn't that much of a difference. Maybe if you quit trying to turn it into a contest most suitable of your needs vs. the majority's benefit..

Obviously your jimmies get rustled a little too easily. Its the internet man, if you are throwing a hissy fit over this shit then I feel sorry for you. 2 years truly isn't that much of a difference. Maybe if you quit trying to turn it into a contest most suitable of your needs vs. the majority's benefit..

I'm a fairly good troll.. I don't let Internet talk get to me lol. I wasn't trying to make the contest favour me. I was trying to make the dyno event somewhat fair. Get your hp per weight (also known as power to weight ratio). And get your torque per pound and add the two. Obvious a 700hp colt will have better hp2weight but a 800-900hp v8 with 34xx might have better Tq to weight than the colt. He wins one an other guy wins one but don't matter till you add both power to weight ratios together. Would be a little more complex than the hp per liter but more fair. Still think the colt would win easily over example vehicle.

I'm a fairly good troll.. I don't let Internet talk get to me lol. I wasn't trying to make the contest favour me. I was trying to make the dyno event somewhat fair. Get your hp per weight (also known as power to weight ratio). And get your torque per pound and add the two. Obvious a 700hp colt will have better hp2weight but a 800-900hp v8 with 34xx might have better Tq to weight than the colt. He wins one an other guy wins one but don't matter till you add both power to weight ratios together. Would be a little more complex than the hp per liter but more fair. Still think the colt would win easily over example vehicle.

No, no you are not.

BRB, going to go LQ9 swap an S-chassis

if it's the end of jan I maybe ready for it, but that iffy at best.

Push yourself-thats the point of the contest. You have all year to make some numbers/track passes. Hell you can win every event on December 30th!

I 100% will not have a running car jan 30th, but this will force me to push to go faster than the next guy during the year. Want to be the best? Want to beat the best? You have to step into the ring first.

for me it's not the time, it's odds and ends that I have to buy. My wifes tuition is due early january and it's out of pocket since financial aid won't kick in yet. Were trying to avoid blowing through my credit card/savings to get it done. So things like welding tank/gas, coil over shocks/sleeves, end links for rear, turbo, add up.

If things work out, then I'm game. We'll just see.

for me it's not the time, it's odds and ends that I have to buy. My wifes tuition is due early january and it's out of pocket since financial aid won't kick in yet. Were trying to avoid blowing through my credit card/savings to get it done. So things like welding tank/gas, coil over shocks/sleeves, end links for rear, turbo, add up.

If things work out, then I'm game. We'll just see.

i got you-life comes first!~

• 2 weeks later...

Things are looking good boys-dynos and sponsors and committed. Waiting on a few AWD options of the GTRs, EVOs, and DSMs. I think a lot of people will be exited to enter the contest just for what the sponsors are putting up for the entrants! :)

This is good, and I want to see a lot of participation even from people who feel they don’t have a chance to win. If there are enough entrants, we can look into braking to down by HP/ET/MPH for a upper and lower division.

Either way-there has to be an absolute minimum of 10 people for this to happen-if not, it will just stay private amongst friends. I am not going to waste any of the sponsors' time and money!