• Hound Dogs
    • Adriaddico
    • Other
    • Mellow Mushroom

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kingy's Pizza is amazing, it's my favorite by far. It's about a 15min drive and totally worth it.

Papa John's BBQ chicken pizza is my second favorite but their other pizzas/toppings are about average.

Donato's is good if you have the munchies but I can really only eat their pepporoni pizzas.

Romeo's is convenient because it's close and they're the only ones I know of who have an optional gluten-free crust (for the gf)

One last thing, anyone who calls pizza a "pie" is a wannabe italian hipster faggot. Pie is pie, pizza is pizza.

Kingy's pizza has gone downhill. You should try Roman's in Canal. They have a gluten-free option and their pizza is awesome.

Is your adriaTico's pizza as awesome as ours is now? Full bar with like 20+ beers on tap? Many TVs for whatever game could be on, etc...? (I say now because the one here used to be carry out/delivery only)

It is tied with Rockefellas as my favorite pizza in Cincinnati

I have 2 fav's: Tommy's Pizza and Grapevine Pizza

I go to Grapevine for some bad ass sandwiches and to get hammered on the cheap.

Their pizza, on the other hand, is like toppings on greasy cardboard. We go to the one on Refugee a few times per month

I go to Grapevine for some bad ass sandwiches and to get hammered on the cheap.

Their pizza, on the other hand, is like toppings on greasy cardboard. We go to the one on Refugee a few times per month

we go to the one in Canal Winchester every Monday night since its 1/2 off, get a large pep and cheese for $6.00

Elm grove Dicarlos "EGD", Zontini's, and Wheeling's Dicarlo's gets my votes. These are all "sold by the slice" pizza shops and they are all square slices. :megusta: GIMME DAT EXTRA CHEESE BAG

DiCarlos in Hilliard is good. Banana peppers and jalapenos is an awesome choice. I am almost always drunk when ordering ;)

Best on the list is Adriatico's, but not necc. my favorite.

Tommy's used to be the slam, but there quality seems to be all over the place anymore (not to mention they're fawking expensive). When you get one "just right" they are hands down the best pizza in Columbus.

Iacano's (Tommy's brother I think) is also right up there in my book as well as Rubinos in Bexley, both relatively fairly priced.

Rotolo's in Grandview is AMAZING!

we always get their supreme or whatever they call it.

BEST "pie" i've ever had. lol

This...

Also a big fan of (what used to be called) Stubenville pizza CO on 13th. Can't recall what the name was changed to though.