• Hound Dogs
    • Adriaddico
    • Other
    • Mellow Mushroom

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last time CR went to Eagles there was a 30 person snowball fight and Berto got hit in the face and one tossed into his car!!!!

Didn't he almost die, or at least make the sounds that death was setting in once taking a snowball to the ear?

Agreed

If you eat Stromboli anywhere but Carsonies in Westerville, don't post here for the mob to see. I'll go on record that Carsonies in Westerville has the best Stromboli. There whew....

and there long Islands !!!

I don't know why central ohio pizza sucks...it just does. Good pizza isn't rocket science. IMHO...

The crust should taste more yeasty than like baking soda...think soft pretzel versus cracker. The toppings should be FRESH...no cans...freezer bags, etc. You cook it fast and hot. 500 degrees or more and less than 7 minutes. You cut it in wedges and the crust should be soft and thin enough to fold. If the crust is of the right consistency and the crust to toppings ratio is right...you won't be able to eat it cut in squares without a fork.

best pizza in central ohio....Port Columbus....several flights daily to NYC...deal with it.

I don't know why central ohio pizza sucks...it just does.

While I won't say that it sucks it has certainly gone downhill. The advent of those open-roller ovens are to blame (IMO). They don't cook the pizza well enough, or evenly enough for that matter. Anyone remember Donatos back in the early 90's when they used the "old school" rack ovens? BOMB! BTW you can still go to Tommy's and request the pizza be cooked in the "old oven", the difference is night and day.

• 2 weeks later...