This is why Cheaper Than Dirt should be boycotted

copperhead

I hope Troy brings forth a lawsuit in this situation. I'll admit that the $799 Black Friday deal was awesome. I don't think DSG fully understands how bad they shot themselves in the foot. I used to shop there myself, but refuse to deal with a company that would lower itself to look good. I'll stick to Sports Authority, Academy or the usual Cabela's for my sporting goods needs.

Contact them.

I told them that as a law abiding citizen and gun enthusiast, I was deeply offended by them taking firearms off the shelf in a knee-jerk reaction to the horrible crime committed in CT and that my family would no longer be shopping a Dick's Sporting Goods.

Contact them.

I told them that as a law abiding citizen and gun enthusiast, I was deeply offended by them taking firearms off the shelf in a knee-jerk reaction to the horrible crime committed in CT and that my family would no longer be shopping a Dick's Sporting Goods.

I did the same. I've always liked their stores and shopped there for all kinds of items, but told them I will no longer drop a dime in their stores due to their rash actions. I told them if they were truly concerned, they could've donated money for the families of the victims.

I did the same. I've always liked their stores and shopped there for all kinds of items, but told them I will no longer drop a dime in their stores due to their rash actions. I told them if they were truly concerned, they could've donated money for the families of the victims.

Comment on their Facebook page:

"change your name from dicks to vaginas"

Vances has started price gouging a little bit too. They have marked up their Pmags to 29.99 now.. lol

Gun envy still have Pmags for 16.99.

I'm amazed that either place still has any left. Considering Vance's is always dirt cheap on everything I would give them a little leeway on this one, there's a good chance their distributors are charging them more, and Gun Envy is still running old stock.

9mm blazer brass for $15 too, fuck that glad I stocked up when it was 10.99 there

SAME, and everywhere is almost bone dry of ammo. .40 is almost the same price as 9mm now unless it too went up?!

I used to be able to find $10-12 a box online...that'll never happen again. I need to find me bulk Wolf cases :thumbup:

I'm amazed that either place still has any left. Considering Vance's is always dirt cheap on everything I would give them a little leeway on this one, there's a good chance their distributors are charging them more, and Gun Envy is still running old stock.

Vances will only sell them if you buy a firearm.

Vances is only dirty cheap because they are a very high volume dealer with lower overhead. The special deals on guns that no other dealers in town can get. Gun Envy had to switch distributors to get the Pmags in stock due to the raising cost from changing distributors they added the difference to the price, like a couple of dollars. Not doubling the price like Vances. Vances is price gouging on this one.

Just an FYI, Troy Industries and Tango Down both make very good polymer magazines. Pmags aren't the only thing on the market that works.

would love to have some more troy battle mags added to my collection. But those are harder to find than the Pmags. Pmags I can get at a decen price, Troy mags... OOS everywhere. :(