Limitless Landscape (Shanton) Does other work during winter!

thorne

Shanton had stopped by my place the other day and mentioned that he had a dump trailer and could get a bunch of junk out of my garage for me and could organize it for me So I took him up on his offer.

He did an amazing job. I only wanted to be able to park my Subaru (BattleWagon) in the garage that was it.. He one upped that. I can now fit both my cars in the garage. It's hard to trust your garage to just anyone but Shanton's a car guy and I was pleased with his work.

If you have a garage you can't use right now and want magic to happen Hit him up!

http://www.40roll.com/garage/b4-garage.jpg

Before

http://www.40roll.com/garage/garage-cleaned2.jpg

http://www.40roll.com/garage/garage-cleaned.jpg

After

Looks good, but theres no fucking way i could deal with that...my old roommate decided to clean/organize my garage a few months ago...im still trying to get it back to knowing where my shit is since its not where i always had it.

I had a bunch of stuff left over from my buddy who lived here before, I think my buddy bill will be calling you shanton.

Major props to Shanton for .org'ing someone else's garage. I'm with Evan; don't know how I'd find anything after someone did the cleanup.

Considering people pay taxes and usually a mortgage (i.e. interest) on ALL square-footage of their property, it is amazing how much more stuff a garage can hold when you make small investments to better store things...and therefore be a better use of your money. THORNE: Stud-finder and garage hook multipacks are your friend, and build a rack on the wall for that set of tires. Keep up with keeping your garage clean!

Major props to Shanton for .org'ing someone else's garage. I'm with Evan; don't know how I'd find anything after someone did the cleanup.

Considering people pay taxes and usually a mortgage (i.e. interest) on ALL square-footage of their property, it is amazing how much more stuff a garage can hold when you make small investments to better store things...and therefore be a better use of your money. THORNE: Stud-finder and garage hook multipacks are your friend, and build a rack on the wall for that set of tires. Keep up with keeping your garage clean!

The suck was a good part of the stuff was not from me it was left over, I just was overwelmed by the project. I'm so happy I took him up on the offer. Now I need to find someone to put in a spring for my garage door.

I'll say this shanton a hard worker