1993 Supra

miller11386

Negative. I use the front oil galley. Its where the stock oil pressure sensor goes. I have a Tee fitting out of the stock oil pressure sensor location with my turbo feed going out the top and my oil pressure sensor on the bottom of the Tee.

Seems to work well. Plenty of pressure and it keeps the line away from being heat soaked. Previous owner had this routing, so when I bought the car, I picked up misc parts from him, and this was one of those parts.

If that is a copper or brass T- watch for vibration related cracking. May not be an issue with a show pony that does not see much seat time ;) But I have seen them break on more than one occasion ;)

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Trying on the new front runners while she was waiting on the paint booth:

11012788_787062194721430_1632470142232838031_n.jpg?oh=5a41d34ccfdf3a1462959acdee8d00b9&oe=55B10514

Final body work fixes and getting the last corner repaired. Should be done just in time for the weekend! Cant wait to see how it looks all buffed up! Tons of work left to complete before IFO which is 1 month from now in Cbus!

11074704_802166993210950_4356976462766818055_n.jpg?oh=c05954746e9ceb34588c9d8f0533ae1e&oe=55BC89C8

Love it.

What was wrong in that corner? Car looked Mint to me.

Look closer in my dyno videos. Two owners back, the guy backed into a short pole that put a large shallow dent in the quarter. The previous owner just polished the paint and let it go. He told me no one even noticed it was damaged unless he told them, which I said "yeah right" but truthfully most people never noticed it.

With fixing some of the other things, I figured it was a great time to finally make the car right. There was some very minor surface rust from when the car was flooded by the gas door as well, so I had it all repaired at the same time. Now she is 100% rust free and ready to rock!

BFGs.....how do you like them? Ever run the MT's?

I have run both, but on different cars. Need to pull the trigger for the RX-7

The Rear radials? Those are M&H 315s. I like them, but my set is about 4 years old now, so not a whole lot of stick left in them. Swapping to the full drag slicks in the next week or so.

looking outstanding all cleaned up and ready to rock. A Clean car is a fast car!

Thanks!

Is that a 17 inch rim? If so, want me to crap those tires for you? :)

yeah its a 17" wheel. I keep them on honestly because its what I put in storage and when im rolling around to car shows and other street affair.