Super Bugatti Veyron

SpaceGhost

Guess they got tired of competition from other cars.. If it ever makes it to production it's Still not worth 2.5million.

For once you're right, it'll cost more to develop and produce then 2.5 million a car. Just like every Veyron, they've lost money building them. It's an exercise to prove a point not make money.

The Veyron has no equal, never will.

Not many companies are willing to spend 100's of millions with no possibility of return to simply demonstrate their prowess.

Some sanity in a sea of imstocks retardedness. Ban him already.

I think ugr pissed them off for them to make that car... For a fraction of the cost of the Veyron you can have a car that will pull train lengths on the veyron and still be lurious without the need for the special 30k$ tires

I think ugr pissed them off for them to make that car... For a fraction of the cost of the Veyron you can have a car that will pull train lengths on the veyron and still be lurious without the need for the special 30k$ tires

For $50,000 you could build a Honda Civic to that pulls trainlengths on a stock Corvette. See where I'm going with this?

Underground Racing is small potatoes to Bugatti/VW. I think you have watched one too many streetfire videos and assume that street racing is serious business.

Bugatti has been around long before ugr's owner was ever thought of.

Y u no have sense? :yuno:

If you could buy a veyron chances are you could easily own ugr.