Wedding and Reception Venues

Benner

whats your budget? Wife and I got married at St. Josephs Cathedral downtown on Broad (Most amazing Gothic architectural church in the city). Our reception was right around the corner at Columbus Anthenaeum. All the food was included except you buy your own alcohol and cake. I'd highly recommend them! Also DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT use LOTZ Studios or Wheelhouse weddings for your pictures. If you want a videographer hands down use BlueSkies they've won a Grammy and are awesome. Let me know if you want to know what I paid.

Not looking for any churches. My dad's a pastor so we're set for the preacher. Wanting to use a venue. Looking for a dj as well. Got several friends that are semi professional photographers that want to do the wedding.

Pretty sure my fiance and I are getting married at North Bank. It's good for 100 people or less. I think we are inviting 70 so 60 should show up.

Should be around 6k for wedding/reception/food/alcohol. Keep in mind that's only for 60 people...most people have 100+ but half of her family is still in Panama.

How many people are you inviting? Are you wanting a venue that allows alcohol? Are you wanting food to be catered or be able to bring in your own food?

Looking at 150 to 200 expected to show. Catered food and we'll provide the alcohol if we need to

whats your budget? Wife and I got married at St. Josephs Cathedral downtown on Broad (Most amazing Gothic architectural church in the city). Our reception was right around the corner at Columbus Anthenaeum. All the food was included except you buy your own alcohol and cake. I'd highly recommend them! Also DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT use LOTZ Studios or Wheelhouse weddings for your pictures. If you want a videographer hands down use BlueSkies they've won a Grammy and are awesome. Let me know if you want to know what I paid.

I heard you got some kickass deal on your limo rental, too, but they sent some geriatric driver who had been drinking :p

I've been to so many weddings, we average around 5-7 a year for the past 7 years of our relationship.

Hands down the best and most memorable was a destination wedding down in Sanibel, FL. As for local venues, the Darby House was a nice wedding; Tartan Fields was gorgeous(expensive); North Bank was ok, not really a wedding vibe from that place, more of a party. Didn't care for Cheers Chalet.