Spring Meet...Sucess!!!

FocusDave01

Want to thank Knights of Columbus (Moose) And all of Ohio Riders. It was nice to put the names to the faces finally and meet all you! Look forward to many more get togethers and hopefully next time ill have my bike!! Again Thanks all it was a great sucess!!! O and shout out to the Assfault Junkies that showed up!!:woo:

Edited by FocusDave01

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

had a hell of a good time today, it was good meeting ya all. hope to catch you all again soon.... thanks again moose for putting together a damn good day, and oh by the way the ride back to Lima was cold as hell... but well worth it!!!!

who ever has pics from the day get em posted . I was a slacker and didnt bring my camera today!!!!

Sounds like it was a good time...sorry I couldn't make it...

Yeah I couldn't make it either, spent the day in Hamilton for my nieces 2nd birthday party. Hope it was a good time for all that made it! Lookin forward to some pics!

Sounds like it was a good time...sorry I couldn't make it; went for a nice long ride out around Hocking and was way too tired to leave the house once I got back :(

Yea, I'm bummed out I missed the meet but riding hocking hills today was bad ass!! That 250 miles didn't feel very long until that last 15 minutes on I-70. Good times, I can't wait to do it again.

it was minimal..over all it was a damn good day.. met lots of good peeps, dollface made a few bucks for her daughters jump rope charity thing, moose did a hell of a job and and I got to drool over a few kick ass bikes!!! although there were a lot more cars there than I expected..

Yea, I'm bummed out I missed the meet but riding hocking hills today was bad ass!! That 250 miles didn't feel very long until that last 15 minutes on I-70. Good times, I can't wait to do it again.

Oh highway, straightline cruising is the worse. That crap tires me out and makes me sore more than anything. I never hurt when I'm on twisty roads because I'm moving all around the bike. The going home stretch on the interstate is the worst for sure.

I made it over to Cbus to visit a sick friend, but never made it the meet. Was in the wifes painted up sport trac and seen several riders..... sucked. Mine is still in the shop. Hope to make it to the next get together or if the dayton crew has one I'll catch that..................

My wife and I enjoyed meeting everyone! Too bad we had to leave about 3:30 or so.

It's a 2 hr drive and our baby sitters only have so much patience!!

Plenty of great food.

Thanks Everyone. Next one I'll ride.

I'll try and post some picks.. maybe tomorrow.