Spring Meet...Sucess!!!

FocusDave01

Yea, I'm bummed out I missed the meet but riding hocking hills today was bad ass!! That 250 miles didn't feel very long until that last 15 minutes on I-70. Good times, I can't wait to do it again.

Pansy! j/k but there was a group that rode Hocking and still made it back for the meet!

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

had a hell of a good time today, it was good meeting ya all. hope to catch you all again soon.... thanks again moose for putting together a damn good day, and oh by the way the ride back to Lima was cold as hell... but well worth it!!!!

who ever has pics from the day get em posted . I was a slacker and didnt bring my camera today!!!!

Did you go down by yourself Chuck?

.... just girl drama better off left where it was hopefully they got it all worked out..

Again....I thought there was some of that at the Halloween party too?!?

Mannn I gotta start showin' for this stuff ;)

yes.... yes you do fearless peter... I mean fearless leader!!! :D

Yes....My peter is fearless!! :p

Sorry dude....Daughter had volleyball tournament in Toledo today, Easter & Baby Fonz's bDay all in one weekend. Tooooo much! ;)

Kids always come first....But I hate missin' this stuff too

Yes....My peter is fearless!! :p

Sorry dude....Daughter had volleyball tournament in Toledo today, Easter & Baby Fonz's bDay all in one weekend. Tooooo much! ;)

actually Ben and I talked about doing another cook out kinda soon... maybe you can make that one...:cool:

Next weekend's no good either......Son's being confirmed by the Bishop & kids have their first track meet :D

not that soon... I am beat right now I couldn't pull another one off for at least 2 weeks out...( ok get it out of the gutter bro!!) :p

not that soon... I am beat right now I couldn't pull another one off for at least 2 weeks out...( ok get it out of the gutter bro!!) :p

Yeah.....I hear the refractory period gets longer as you age. Sorry to hear you confirm that!! roflmao.gif

I had a great time, the drive from cleveland was well worth it. It was good to meet everyone that showed, and it was great watching Yota fall backwards on a wheel chair while doing a wheelie in it.:wheelchair: "Its all about the balance point" *BOOM*:funnyshit:

Had a good time also and thanks again to the moose and chris , think we should all get together and chip in to get him one of those police poles with the siren on it hee hee , looking forward to the next event and the rides with you guys this summer !!!!!

It was nice to meet a few of you. Sorry we had to split so soon but had to go to work. Hopefully can meet up and stay longer next time.

I passed you on state street when I was heading to the party. I like the new car.

I had a great time, the drive from cleveland was well worth it. It was good to meet everyone that showed, and it was great watching Yota fall backwards on a wheel chair while doing a wheelie in it.:wheelchair: "Its all about the balance point" *BOOM*:funnyshit:

Good to meat you VR. The Dtc had about 5 souls present.

And Yes, Yota is an awesome dude.

Had a good time also and thanks again to the moose and chris , think we should all get together and chip in to get him one of those police poles with the siren on it hee hee , looking forward to the next event and the rides with you guys this summer !!!!!

I'll chip in and let you guys put a stripper pole on my bike, as long as we get to see girl on girl action .... ;):p OH yeah Kiss kiss....:D

Edited by cmoosego