Bandit Guy in Central Ohio

PhilS

Hi Guys/Girls:

I just joined today.

I saw a sticker on a guys bike about this website and decided to chck it out.

I ride a 2007 Suzuki Bandit 1250S picured below.

It is currently out of commission due to having the forks modified at Cogent Dynamics.

Peformance wise, the bike is stock other than the Holeshot slip on.

Others mods.......a bunch.

Looking forward to riding together......Phil

DAS2008008.jpg

Welcome to the awesome addiction! How do you like your holeshot?!? I had a bandit600 for about a month before i sold it to buy my kawi, and i was looking at the holeshots, always wondered how good they were!

The quality of the Holeshot pipe is very good. I bought it to give the bike some sound and drop the huge stock pipe. I have no idea what it do or didn't do for performance. If I needed performance, I woul drop 70 lbs off my gut and start there first!!!!

Dale Walker at Holeshot is outstanding. He custom developed the mid-pipe to fit the snap on GIVI bags so the slip on clears it. Dale's availability and technical support is unsurpassed.

The quality of the Holeshot pipe is very good. I bought it to give the bike some sound and drop the huge stock pipe. I have no idea what it do or didn't do for performance. If I needed performance, I woul drop 70 lbs off my gut and start there first!!!!

Dale Walker at Holeshot is outstanding. He custom developed the mid-pipe to fit the snap on GIVI bags so the slip on clears it. Dale's availability and technical support is unsurpassed.

Awesome to hear! I will pass that on to my buddy who rides a 2008 Bandit1250S, he is looking for a new pipe!