Removed from discussion??

bmwohio

I think this is covered well in Adams thread last week. I addressed it on the soft side and we went back and forth for a bit with no hardship. I think CR should be hooking up CR. I think many agree. But some go about things different, and there is nothing that says they have to "hook up a CR member" if they list it here.

Fact is, anyone can sell anything for what they want. In the past there was a gun for sale for $xxx. I PM'd the person addressing my interest, but informing the price was about $150 over what they normally sell for. I asked if there was something not listed I might be over looking. He sold it to me for the $150 less. I say give them th option through PM.

The thing is, PMing to address things is a lot better approach with less drama in a FS thread.

I know he's selling it for quite a bit more than he bought it for and put a shit ton of rounds through it. Just un-ethical if you ask me. Seeing if he would be honest with everyone on here.

So much wrong with that statement it's not funny. Welcome to CR where capitalism is unethical :dumb: This just in, I buy low and sell high even to friends. I'm unethical :megusta:

Your questions and comments to the OP should have gone through PM. Otherwise, you're just fucking up a sale thread. Especially if you think he's your "friend."

I hate being a dick, but If I don't like what someones ad says, I simply move forward

^^ this

Totally agree and that's typically my play, shit just pisses me off sometimes, and should piss off other people on the forum too when people try to make money off their 'friends'.

Why would it piss you off? Guy's out trying to make money. Again, not a crime. If you're truly a friend, and have a level of trust and respect that friends have, then go to him directly in a respectful way. Don't post shit about it on an open forum in his sale thread. Geesh. This just in too.....it's not a crime to sell stuff to friends and make money. Value = Price and a deal is made and it's a win-win then it's a win for both, no unfair or unethical.

In the end, it's not just a sales thing but a capitalism thing.