DO we have any Tutors here?

Buckeye1647545503

Awesome source of info. He has literally gone over everything no matter how dumb and minuscule you think it may be, he can teach you how to do it.

As for not taking a web-based class. Get use to it. Everything is done on blackboard in some form, and if its not "blackboard" every school has their version of it. I actually love the My Math Lab stuff, if you ever get stuck use all the tools on it and it will walk you through step by step.

As for the no FT instructors. It really depends on the course and where you take it. For some of my preliminary courses all my professors were adjunct and at site campuses. This semester I'm on main campus and all my professors have offices and thus office hours. However I've never needed to call them or make an appt before.

Algebra isnt that bad, its all about rules and laws. Learn the formula, follow the laws and you'll be fine. The only shitty part is its cumulative, so if you miss a class or fall behind you wont know something you need to know to move on.