imstock2's thread of fail and AIDS

imstock2

Bulk fuel is in the engineering field but 90% of the time we don't deploy to do our mos. more like convoy security, get fap out with e.o.d and shit. Useally attached to a logistic element. I happened to deploy with combat logistics battalion 8. The mos sole purpose is to build fuel farms in remote areas. You play cod way to much. Combat isn't just run and gun my friend. Reciving mortar fire,snipers,I.e.d's, a key board champion like yourself could experience that shit. The Taliban would love to hit a fuel truck with an rpg. The marine corps is different from the other branchs.. We didn't get ranked up for passing a bicycle ride or taking a test.. We actually have to work hard for ranks. A PFT,CFT, rifle qual, mci's while time in grade is required to rank up. Even then a lot of times your mos close's so you can't rank up and that happened a lot. Reguardless I wouldn't be able to rank because e3-e4 requires full duty status and able to complete everything above mentioned. I couldn't do the PFT after my injuries and was never able to do a CFT

I don't play CoD quite frankly, but nice try. Yes each branch is different. But that's the thing, it shows who works the hardest. So in essence you are admitting to being terminal lance..

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1---flesh wound---stop using it as an excuse as to why your life is a failure. the human body is extremely forgiving, and resilient at the same time. especially for someone injured at your age. nothing wrong with your thigh---your disability is in your head. if every single person i operated on claimed disability, this country would fall to shit. last year i removed a rod from a 20 year old's leg (that i put in a year prior to fix a compound fracture) just so he could get in the military. man the fuck up, pussy. you're a 23 year old gimp. do you use a handicapped parking pass.:dumb:

2-- i'm not rich---i work harder than you could ever imagine. everyhing i've ever bought has been provided my hard work, dedication when i was in college/med school/residency/fellowship, and now practice. i was in the hospital at 6 am today fixing someone's crushed femur, operated late last night fixing a hip fracture. this week i replaced 4 hips, 8 knees, and re-did a worn out knee replacement---in addition to seeing 120+ patients in the office, preparing a lecture next week, all while being on-call for the past 7 days.

3---you're not in the middle class

4---it's "faggot". surprised you wouldn't know how to spell that word, as i'm sure you've heard it several times in your life

K.O.

1---flesh wound---stop using it as an excuse as to why your life is a failure. the human body is extremely forgiving, and resilient at the same time. especially for someone injured at your age. nothing wrong with your thigh---your disability is in your head. if every single person i operated on claimed disability, this country would fall to shit. last year i removed a rod from a 20 year old's leg (that i put in a year prior to fix a compound fracture) just so he could get in the military. man the fuck up, pussy. you're a 23 year old gimp. do you use a handicapped parking pass.:dumb:

2-- i'm not rich---i work harder than you could ever imagine. everyhing i've ever bought has been provided my hard work, dedication when i was in college/med school/residency/fellowship, and now practice. i was in the hospital at 6 am today fixing someone's crushed femur, operated late last night fixing a hip fracture. this week i replaced 4 hips, 8 knees, and re-did a worn out knee replacement---in addition to seeing 120+ patients in the office, preparing a lecture next week, all while being on-call for the past 7 days.

4---it's "faggot". surprised you wouldn't know how to spell that word, as i'm sure you've heard it several times in your life

I almost lost my leg because of infection. This job was done at a shit whole hospital. He stuck a straw in there and sowed it up. I went to a different hospital the following day and was in that hospital for 13days. They had to cut dead muscle tissue out and some other shit that was infected.. I can't quite remember what needed to be done but the ended surgery left a nice size scar stretching from the hole to the straw area. Looks like someone fisted my thigh. Your not "rich" but you own how many cars? Dat house! You work hard for your money but doesn't change the fact your rich. Didn't you mention the c6z was given to you? I'm not bashing you and I admire your accomplishments. Wanna drink some beer and eat some wings sometime? You can tell me more about your credentials

Edited by imstock2

I love it!

I almost lost my thigh because of infection. This job was done at a shit whole hospital. He stuck a straw in there and sowed it up. I went to a different hospital the following day and was in that hospital for 13days. They had to cut dead muscle tissue out and some other shit that was infected.. I can't quite remember what needed to be done but the ended surgery left a nice size scar stretching from the whole to the straw area. Looks like someone fisted my thigh

its not a straw---its a penrose drain. we use them all the time for complex lacerations. we have a saying in medicine----you can't make chicken soup with chicken shit. it means if someone has poor healing capabilities/poor hygiene, you can't hold yourself responsible for any ensuing complications when the initial care was appropriate (which i'm sure it likely was). when any complications arise, sure, you treat them appropriately. you had an accepted complication which happens---

• Upvote 1

I almost lost my leg because of infection. This job was done at a shit whole hospital. He stuck a straw in there and sowed it up. I went to a different hospital the following day and was in that hospital for 13days. They had to cut dead muscle tissue out and some other shit that was infected.. I can't quite remember what needed to be done but the ended surgery left a nice size scar stretching from the whole to the straw area. Looks like someone fisted my thigh

cliffs.....

Joined the service, went full tard on dirtbike on free time, gov. check for disability, my tax money built a goodwill c6????

I almost lost my leg because of infection. This job was done at a shit whole hospital. He stuck a straw in there and sowed it up. I went to a different hospital the following day and was in that hospital for 13days. They had to cut dead muscle tissue out and some other shit that was infected.. I can't quite remember what needed to be done but the ended surgery left a nice size scar stretching from the hole to the straw area. Looks like someone fisted my thigh. Your not "rich" but you own how many cars? Dat house! You work hard for your money but doesn't change the fact your rich. Didn't you mention the c6z was given to you? I'm not bashing you and I admire your accomplishments.

His C6Z was "given" to him when his wife used the money he earned to buy it. So, one surgery on your leg and you are a cripple?

It's great how Kirk continually pummels imstock2, but imstock2 just acts like they're somehow cool.

imstock2: "Look at how my leg got eaten by a killer whale!"

kirk: "That looks like you scraped your knee on the sidewalk, you idiot."

imstock2: "Not even how it went down, bro. These faggits don't even comprehend my C6 skillz."

kirk: "What the fuck are you talking about? You're a fucking waste of life."

imstock2: "LOL kirk you have a cool garage! Wish I was rich like you."

kirk: "I'm not rich, fuckface - I have a nice life because I work my ass off and hustled through school. If you weren't such a fucking moron you might understand that."

imstock2: "haha Kirk ur pretty awesome let's hangout sometime bro!"

kirk: "Die."

Bulk fuel is in the engineering field but 90% of the time we don't deploy to do our mos. more like convoy security, get fap out with e.o.d and shit. Useally attached to a logistic element. I happened to deploy with combat logistics battalion 8. The mos sole purpose is to build fuel farms in remote areas. You play cod way to much. Combat isn't just run and gun my friend. Reciving mortar fire,snipers,I.e.d's, a key board champion like yourself could experience that shit. The Taliban would love to hit a fuel truck with an rpg. The marine corps is different from the other branchs.. We didn't get ranked up for passing a bicycle ride or taking a test.. We actually have to work hard for ranks. A PFT,CFT, rifle qual, mci's while time in grade is required to rank up. Even then a lot of times your mos close's so you can't rank up and that happened a lot. Reguardless I wouldn't be able to rank because e3-e4 requires full duty status and able to complete everything above mentioned. I couldn't do the PFT after my injuries and was never able to do a CFT

Full. On. Potato.

Thank you for your military service. Seriously. That being said, stop acting like something you're not and stop calling out other military branches/MOSs.

My grandpa would have wiped the floor with you all day errday...and he was just in the USAF. Doesn't matter what he did. Just know that he was better than you...and he never scammed anyone.

its not a straw---its a penrose drain. we use them all the time for complex lacerations. we have a saying in medicine----you can't make chicken soup with chicken shit. it means if someone has poor healing capabilities/poor hygiene, you can't hold yourself responsible for any ensuing complications when the initial care was appropriate (which i'm sure it likely was). when any complications arise, sure, you treat them appropriately. you had an accepted complication which happens---

I wish I could give you plus rep more often, lol.

via Urban Dictionary, reminded me of someone.

1. white trash

Slang term for white people that usually live in a trailer park. With low incomes that spend their tax returns on things like big screen TV's instead of clothes for their kids. These people tend to be mouthy and fight frequently. Generally these people are uneducated and have little concern for personal hygiene. To see these people at their best watch Jerry Springer.

via Urban Dictionary, reminded me of someone.

1. white trash

Slang term for white people that usually live in a trailer park. With low incomes that spend their tax returns on things like big screen TV's instead of clothes for their kids. These people tend to be mouthy and fight frequently. Generally these people are uneducated and have little concern for personal hygiene. To see these people at their best watch Jerry Springer.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hood%20rich

http://www.officialpsds.com/images/thumbs/Hood-Rich-Bling-Bling-psd58811.png

I support Obama phones.. And Obama twin turbo built c6's. Only reason homies be disin is cause day can't score like may... Vote Obama next time bitchs.. Welfare 4 life dawg! Oooo I bust a cap with Dat 9mm in kill mode (cocked sideways) If yalwz be frontin. I rip many zombies dis herrrrr way dawg, come at me homies but I be packing Daaz heat .

"Score like you"? Your car isnt even nice.

1. You came to the dyno and it was covered in mud from inside out because you let your brother drive it threw a bean field or some shit.

2.When you drove it here from Nc it was coated in black shit.

3.You have a dumped exhaust that makes the car sound like a shitty farm truck.

4. When you stopped at my house and opened the hatch you had parts and shit everywhere.

6. You have red and blue interior lights.

7. You have blue reverse lights.

8. You can see the turbos in the wheel wells which makes the instal look incomplete.

All in all its not really anything to be bragging about, not talking shit, just real talk dawg........