imstock2's thread of fail and AIDS

imstock2

Sorry what have you done

:lol:

my money is his c5 mercs your c6 tt

I would think your money is pretty safe Phillip. But my car lacks fancy badges and LED lighting, and no turbos... not sure I can compete. And with my poor mechanical skills, who knows if my car will even stay together long enough!!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

I would think your money is pretty safe Phillip. But my car lacks fancy badges and LED lighting, and no turbos... not sure I can compete. And with my poor mechanical skills, who knows if my car will even stay together long enough!!

i retract my call out to him, ill make more on side bets watching everyone else hand it out.

make money watching others race> racing and beating him myself adding miles to my early 90s historic gas saver

That 416 on spray has me worried...are you building it?

You are a master at posting useless videos... and holy shit that does sound like absolute shit.

this time around, I am not assembling the short-block, due to time constraints with work compared to how fast I wanted it back up and running.

And I dont think you should worry at all about my silly 416 on a small dry shot. You should spend more time worrying about that "built" rear-end of yours and how the "slightest of wheel hop" will make it explode, because I race from a dig, like any non-ricer would.

You are a master at posting useless videos... and holy shit that does sound like absolute shit.

this time around, I am not assembling the short-block, due to time constraints with work compared to how fast I wanted it back up and running.

And I dont think you should worry at all about my silly 416 on a small dry shot. You should spend more time worrying about that "built" rear-end of yours and how the "slightest of wheel hop" will make it explode, because I race from a dig, like any non-ricer would.

so what are you starting from then?:dumb:

Did sound like shit. That was 3rd start up and about 2hrs befor Brian tuned it.. Huge exhaust leak prior turbo

weird, mine sounded fine on first start up... certainly not has horrible as that. but i actually did a good job putting it together so didnt have any massive exhaust leaks...

And of course tuned myself, so didnt have to wait long for that... but what do I know?

weird, mine sounded fine on first start up... certainly not has horrible as that. but i actually did a good job putting it together so didnt have any massive exhaust leaks...

And of course tuned myself, so didnt have to wait long for that... but what do I know?

Um congrats? You have picture proof their hot shot? Or did your shop didn't take any?

Um congrats? You have picture proof their hot shot? Or did your shop didn't take any?

So you have no frame of reference here, Donny. You're like a child who wanders into the middle of a movie and wants to know...

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101372

You really are not at this internet thing are you?

So you have no frame of reference here, Donny. You're like a child who wanders into the middle of a movie and wants to know...

WAGGS STAHP..... You are ruining the potatoe for us.

So your building a 416... And running a small shot? Why lol I was expecting you to run a 200 shot or something

Man....this guy is nothing short of awesome. How can I join the fucking catalina whine mixer of races that are coming at him? Being I have a "shop car" because I let someone build the short block, does that count me out? The rules aren't very clear