imstock2's thread of fail and AIDS

imstock2

I think fill and imstock should be the first to race for who has the fastest mouth/comeback because they both are annoying as hell.

i already asked, he declined. and if im annoying, there is a"ignore" button that could be utilized by someone not as bright as yourself. Thankyou come again ( in my indian accent)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is the biggest line of shit in this whole thread. why do people say " ill race, idc if i win or lose"

WHATS THE FUCKING POINT THEN YOU SPINELESS CHACH?

there is no medal for effort in racing, there is a win or a loss. no one wants to lose so why set yourself up for failure?

I mean i woudl race anyone win or lose just because i liked to slam gear haha hell i raced sams vette when he was spraying the guts down the highway :fuckyeah:

so from what ive gathered here, you are a procrastinator (hence your timing with osu) you worked a job doing construction and used all your funds to buy a janky ass supra ( idk if you knew, but its no vett), put a dp on a bike ( awesome investment) and your career choice of studies are two different areas that dont compliment one another that well. you speak of this " future family" and how you are making their life better. i know someone else who did that, mante teo. your still mooching off mom, cause you spent all your contruction pennies on supra parts and not moving into a home on campus, where your credit would have been inproved by light years over buying a bike. AND YOU WANNA JUDGE IMS2? you sir, should stop while your ahead, cause i can see this turning against you quickly

So you know everything that was happening in my life at the time? Until you did you really can drop it now. Yeah, I did, do I tell you what to buy with your money? I got a bike before I ever even though of going back to school and decided to keep it because it's something I throughly enjoy. They may be, but many construction classes are in CE program requirements. I'm taking CMGT classes at cstate to get them out of the way. I really don't agree with you at all on this point. I would prefer my kids to have a better life than I had, and I think any good parent would say the same. I didn't know anyone at the time in Columbus so I wasn't going to go move onto campus. I'm judging his know it all attitude. Many times I have expressed my gratitude of his service, but not for his shenanigans.

So you know everything that was happening in my life at the time? Until you did you really can drop it now. Yeah, I did, do I tell you what to buy with your money? I got a bike before I ever even though of going back to school and decided to keep it because it's something I throughly enjoy. They may be, but many construction classes are in CE program requirements. I'm taking CMGT classes at cstate to get them out of the way. I really don't agree with you at all on this point. I would prefer my kids to have a better life than I had, and I think any good parent would say the same. I didn't know anyone at the time in Columbus so I wasn't going to go move onto campus. I'm judging his know it all attitude. Many times I have expressed my gratitude of his service, but not for his shenanigans.

OH THE IRONY OF THIS POST....:gabe:

damn i love this game

so your saying you dont wanna spend some bro time in the mountains together??? i just wanna have a chill night, no racing, no guns, no shitty friday night dinner request by the married couple and nicky that the same losers attened but throw an open invite like someone else maybe interested but in reality they are not. YOU KNOW?

That DOES sound tempting.

...but not for his shenanigans.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v605/jlumptx/Pics%20for%20Vesti/shenanigans.jpg

OH THE IRONY OF THIS POST....:gabe:

damn i love this game

Can you elaborate for me?

EDIT: I am lol'ing at how you said you didn't know me previously and still are judging me :lolguy: I guess I am lucky to be wearing unrustlable jimmies :gabe:

The only reason Fill is sticking up for him is because they are both in the brotherhood of project cars. Funny how this started about these two racing and neither one of them have a car together.

Fuck You Fill.... I hope you bleed out in the tent when your new butt buddy is ripping in to your ass

Fucking butt holes

The only reason Fill is sticking up for him is because they are both in the brotherhood of project cars. Funny how this started about these two racing and neither one of them have a car together.

Fuck You Fill.... I hope you bleed out in the tent when your new butt buddy is ripping in to your ass

Fucking butt holes

Lol

:lolguy:

My car is still a project and I am still waiting to get the engine for it, I'm not sticking up for imstock2 here. Just saying. Bored FILL is bored.

Can you elaborate for me?

EDIT: I am lol'ing at how you said you didn't know me previously and still are judging me :lolguy: I guess I am lucky to be wearing unrustlable jimmies :gabe:

gladly:

you are judging him on his choices and what he chooses to do with his money and life, but get butt hurt when someone else makes quick assumptions of you. you have given me enough ammo to shoot down a 747, you have poor investment skills, you live with your mom and you are an adult man, you are a slow procrastinating worthless piece, and a pro keyboard warrior. you bring nothing to the table of success but hopes and dreams. you talk about being a good parent and you have no kids. you talk about your future family, and prolly dont have a resepectable gf. you realize you cant marry your right hand correct? what is so different about ims2 saying his car will do X vs your claim of you setting up your future family to do X? your living in a fairy land peter pan, snap out of it. you are as bad as him and im just pointing it out so you can think before you speak.

BOOM HEAD SHOT

Fucking butt holes

YOUR CAR IS MOVING AS FAST AS MINE IS YOU IMMOBILE HOBO. you just wanna be there when the man sweat is being exchanged, dont deny it. ive been to your house, i see you checking out my video vixxen booty.

My car is still a project and I am still waiting to get the engine for it, I'm not sticking up for imstock2 here. Just saying. Bored FILL is bored.

dont act like you know my current status... even if its true, you dont know me :masturboy:

Fill, let's hear the FILL STORY. Now that I've thrown all my laundry on the line. :gabe: we can have a "who is the most degenerate fuck of a dumbass" of CR. from the way it sounds ill be the winner hands down :lolguy:

im smarter than that chief, never give info... newb

YOUR CAR IS MOVING AS FAST AS MINE IS YOU IMMOBILE HOBO. you just wanna be there when the man sweat is being exchanged, dont deny it. ive been to your house, i see you checking out my video vixxen booty.

I just spit water on my desk.

My car is mobile under its own power. I drive it around the block once a month.

You do have a nice vixxen booty.

should we change your user id to imstock3? back peddleling just like your idol

I'm just fucking around.

I made bad decisions. I'm learning from them just like anyone else. I'm not ashamed to admit I fucked up and was a slacking son of a bitch. Woking on my act. Keep on as you please fill. I go to sleep at the end of each day a better man than the night before.

/soapbox

I'm just fucking around.

I made bad decisions. I'm learning from them just like anyone else. I'm not ashamed to admit I fucked up and was a slacking son of a bitch. Woking on my act. Keep on as you please fill. I go to sleep at the end of each day a better man than the night before.

/soapbox

yupp, thats good, now we are getting somewhere, now you and salvage vett guy can hug it out and be nicer to one another