imstock2's thread of fail and AIDS

imstock2

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't that kinda you're story? Except in a scamming kinda way

How is me obtaining my c6 because I deployed for an hostile environment for x amounts of months equiviant to mommy and daddy buying this car for me? My dad helped me fix it if I promised him I would never sell it for something "better" and i would have to build it. I put my hours in the car fixing it and the amount of cash I spent on round trip plane tickets using my vocation time to fix the car I could easily paid some one to do It. My pops taught me.. Buying something is one thing but to build it is another. I grew a new respect for the car as I worked on it. Now let's hear your heart breaking story about your fast big turbo dsm

How does mr farm truck get on a car forum... Talks shit? You and scooter boy would be great friends.. I mean geesammy actually has a bike he can race in hopes I might miss shift or break. There is no hopes n dreams for me. My shit happens. As you might seen in my build threads. I tore apart the car many times. It always works out well in my favor. You might not know this but it don't take much boost to make some serious power with ls engines. It's not a dream for me. It's reality. When I claimed a 850-950 rwhp range I wasn't fuckin around.. It's an easily expectable goal for a 402 twin 58 build with the fuel system I have. For you sir. Go haul some hay and when you have something worth wasting fuel over.. Come at me

How did I get on CR? I signed up. It wasn't hard. Even taters like yerself can figure it out.

I met Anthony in the Green Camaro at ColsDSM event days before CR was even around. I was there before, during and after Mr. Forky. I've been to plenty of meets and never ran my mouth about what I had. I never cause waves just for the sake of doing so. Glad you've been around as long and done as well. Thanks for contributing.

As for hauling hay? Gladly. I am working on a farm voluntarily helping a needy family and I have no regrets in doing so. This gives me purpose in life. Not scamming for a car to impress high schoolers or wrecking dirt bikes and collecting from the government for my own ignorance.

Tater on. I have no cares to give either way. It's winter and this is all hilarious to me. I'm not talking trash. I'm merely pointing out facts. If you don't like them just change your story again. At this point, you're a pro.

I might miss shift or break.

There is no hopes n dreams for me.

My shit happens.

I tore apart the car many times.

It always works out well in my favor.

This guy gets it.

You assume all I have is a scooter.

He seems to do that quite a bit.

Bingo.

Have you visit the priusforums yet? I'm jealous 4 sure.. Wish I could inherit a Prius for a dd or school vehicle.

Just buy one, wreck it, collect way more than the loan was for from Geico, and TT rebuild. Profit? I think yes.

How is me obtaining my c6 because I deployed for an hostile environment for x amounts of months...

Stop it.

You mad bruh

He crazy mad. :lol:

+1

this guy's comeback is "what do you drive?". all the while, he has a junk/hacked up, salvage base model corvette that has been paid for by gov't assistance, that doesn't even run properly at this time. :dumb:

+1

this guy's comeback is "what do you drive?". all the while, he has a junk/hacked up, salvage base model corvette that has been paid for by gov't assistance, that doesn't even run properly at this time. :dumb:

If I wanted my cumback I would wipe it off your chin. When I was referring to what you drive doesn't mean what vechicle you have as to how fast it is.. For instance for your rich made self. Could be a bitch made gtr or a civic, as long as its a fast car then he have rights to dog peoples cars. Information coming from a farm truck or scooter boy would be like reading YouTube comments for me. Bunch of dudes talking trash about cars but yet have nothing to back up. Btw the car isn't running congrats you got me. It'll be a 402 TT build that your cute h/c c6z would be a nice puppy kickin. You don't realize I already have the main parts for my build, just waiting on some tax return funds to come in. These corvette's are easy as heck to build after the first time you tear them apart. You just gotta grow some balls and do it

If I wanted my cumback I would wipe it off your chin. When I was referring to what you drive doesn't mean what vechicle you have as to how fast it is.. For instance for your rich made self. Could be a bitch made gtr or a civic, as long as its a fast car then he have rights to dog peoples cars. Information coming from a farm truck or scooter boy would be like reading YouTube comments for me. Bunch of dudes talking trash about cars but yet have nothing to back up. Btw the car isn't running congrats you got me. It'll be a 402 TT build that your cute h/c c6z would be a nice puppy kickin. You don't realize I already have the main parts for my build, just waiting on some tax return funds to come in. These corvette's are easy as heck to build after the first time you tear them apart. You just gotta grow some balls and do it

Bitch made gtr lol dig race i think would work for you. Maybe you should hook bumper to luggage rack on josh's scooter.

If I wanted my cumback...

OHHHHHHHHHHH¡!¡! Opps, pow, surprise!

I would wipe it off your chin. When I was referring to what you drive doesn't mean what vechicle you have as to how fast it is.. For instance for your rich made self. Could be a bitch made gtr or a civic, as long as its a fast car then he have rights to dog peoples cars. Information coming from a farm truck or scooter boy would be like reading YouTube comments for me. Bunch of dudes talking trash about cars but yet have nothing to back up. Btw the car isn't running congrats you got me. It'll be a 402 TT build that your cute h/c c6z would be a nice puppy kickin. You don't realize I already have the main parts for my build, just waiting on some tax return funds to come in. These corvette's are easy as heck to build after the first time you tear them apart. You just gotta grow some balls and do it

Like reading YouTube comments? But you've been using YouTube like a car-building, bench racing encyclopedia. Congratulations on blowing your entire government wad in a few months on a ghetto fabulous house and salvage Vette. Hopefully the IRS comes through with a big refund so you can afford to finish your build. Maybe you can get the insurance company to buy you a set of tires too.

Like reading YouTube comments? But you've been using YouTube like a car-building, bench racing encyclopedia. Congratulations on blowing your entire government wad in a few months on a ghetto fabulous house and salvage Vette. Hopefully the IRS comes through with a big refund so you can afford to finish your build. Maybe you can get the insurance company to buy you a set of tires too.

He is already working on that.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=109994

dave chappelle refference :lol:

well its a new day and im still here to deffend the helpless, the weak, and the stupid. i feel as if making fun of him is too easy, and calling him on his bs is tiring. his come back ( lol at your 1 come back) are weak, his pleads for others respect is sad, and the over used "im better than you" phrases are dead and gone. with that said i am on his side 100%.

Pardon my image editing skills, I'm new at it.

http://i1073.photobucket.com/albums/w392/uummm1/potato1_zpsaed26897.jpg

http://i1073.photobucket.com/albums/w392/uummm1/potato2_zps23453171.jpg

please dont post another one of these shitty crops again until you get good. when you are good, post them all day, until then, hibernate your skills

You're either an elite troll or an elite bench-racer.

hes neither, hes waiting for the weather to break and then skull crushing will commence. what do you have besides that slow ass audi? have you ever owned a turbo vett? do you know what a twin turbo vett feels like? prolly not. i bet youve never even been in a fast car. gtfo :masturboy:

It's not how you stand by your car, it's how you race your car. You better learn that.

P.S. FILL got my Dave Chapelle reference. Faith in humanity restored.

http://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac326/riapooh18/F6D92D0F-AF71-487B-AC16-E1FD26EE9CA7-167-0000001F2977B366_zpsab805cda.jpg

It's not how you stand by your car, it's how you race your car. You better learn that.

Have you ever had a fast car fill. Nope didnt think so, either way your comeback for imstock is hilarious.

have you ever raced a tt vett that is maroon with black hood inserts? nope didnt think so, kill yourself. #teamimstock24life

that had me weak as hell, all i can think about is the replay when he was the only person that said it.... no one else thought that line was hot, but him. classic.